PDA

View Full Version : A&H Xone 92 vs Xone DB4 sound\build quality?

Dj O.C
07-23-2016, 12:41 PM
for those who had the chance to try them both and compare, please tell me your opinion, its the xone 92 that is supposed to sound better but i wanted to know by how much if it really does, unless A&H really brought a new high class digital mixer that sounds perfect, what i personally doubt...
also for the layout and build quality, i wanted to know, i find it alot more difficult to mix when the EQ is sitting so far from the faders, i thoght of buying the xone db2 for that reason, since i dont need all of these top of the line overlayed effects for each channel, the only thing that is upsetting and uncomfortable for me is that the filters on the DB2 are both on the same side,
btw, for ex- pioneer mixer users, is it comfortable for you to connect the headphones to the right part of the mixer and control the mixing from there? because i also find it alot more comfortable\ easier to be on the left side, or maybe iam just used to it, i dont know....

also, the xone db4 looks like a toy XD, ofcourse it isnt... but still you want a professional looking mixer when going to play somewhere, it just feels better, you know what i mean...