PDA

View Full Version : FS: QSC 1804 AMPLIFIER, MCD - 210 CD player AND EV ELX 115 SPEAKER PAIR

SummitAudioDJ
04-07-2012, 06:55 PM
I have a QSC 1804 amp, American Audio MCD - 710 CD player and a pair of EV ELX 115 passive speakers for sale.

The amp is 1 1/2 years old with very low hours since I've been using my RCF 312A's for most of my gigs. Amp is in great shape with typical rack mounting scratches on the top and bottom casing from sliding in and out. Asking $500 shipped or $475 picked up. In original box.

Speakers are about 4 months old with only 10 hours of home demo / break in and 2- 5 hour gigs on them. They look the same as the day they arrive which includes some very minor chips in the finsih. I planned on getting these coated with Line X or rhino lining for durability. Asking $550 for the pair picked up. I can't ship these due to the crazy pricing of heavy oversized items. I have the original boxes for both.

Upgraded my players to the American audio UCD 200's so I also have an american audio MCD-710 dual Cd player that never saw action in the field , just demo'd at home. Bought it right before the UCD models came out so my loss is your gain. This is a great sounding player with some very minor rack mounting scratches on the face of the shuttle unit. Paid $300, asking $150 shipped or $125 picked up.

I decided to get rid of all my passive equipment and buy a pair of Yamaha DSR 115's for large gigs.

If someone would be intrested in the amp / speaker combo I would give them both for $950 and include all of my speaker cables as well for free.

Payments for shipped items could be made by check or money order via mail , or paypal.

Feel free to email me with ?'s hiker9@hotmail.com

SummitAudioDJ
05-03-2012, 06:05 PM
Now willing to sell the EV ELX 115 passive speakers for $550 shipped to anywhere in the US.