PDA

View Full Version : House Mainstream House/Dance Mix by DJ Just Do It!

JohnnyGraz
02-06-2012, 10:19 AM
Made this a couple weeks ago! Let me know what you think. It was made RIGHT before I got my DJM-2000, so unfortunately the FX are nowhere near as good as I would like. Note the opening mashup, let me know what you think. Pretty simple mix made entirely on the run!

I appreciate ANY and ALL feedback! :) If you like it, PLEASE Like My Facebook page! Its in the Description on the Soundcloud link! Appreciate it guys!!!

http://soundcloud.com/johnny-vincenzo-graziano/dj-just-do-it-half-hour-live

Tracklist:

Sofi Needs Adele (DJ Just Do It Mashup)
Someone Like You (EC Twinz Remix)
Pressure (Alesso Remix)
Till Death (Denzal Park Remix)
Miami 2 Ibiza
Set Fire To The Rain (Thomas Gold Remix)
Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (Swedish House Mafia Remix)

Scott Michael
02-06-2012, 11:06 AM
Hey man, I listened to your mix.... overall not bad, some quicker mixes and transitions, not really how I mix but it still sounded good. Track selection was good, maybe a little to main stream for me but I did enjoy it! Only major gripe I had was the female vocal "ahhhh" sample from Pressure really clashes with the melody and beginning vocal in Till death, sounded like opposing key tones to me. I'll keep an eye out for your future mixes....

Would you mind taking a listen to my mix? http://www.djforums.com/forums/showthread.php?285-House-Nation-Vol-12-w-Scot-Michael

JohnnyGraz
02-06-2012, 11:17 AM
Hey man, I listened to your mix.... overall not bad, some quicker mixes and transitions, not really how I mix but it still sounded good. Only major gripe I had was the female vocal "ahhhh" sample from Pressure really clashes with the melody and beginning vocal in Till death, sounded like opposing key tones to me. I'll keep an eye out for your future mixes....

Thanks Scott! I actually tend to really like the "Ahh" sample of Pressure laid over the incoming melody but then again, when you listen to something many, many times your ears begin to deceive you so I wouldn't doubt it might sound odd to others!

I actually tend to do very, very long transitions (I am naturally a Trance DJ) but this was more for a quick, club atmosphere.

Scott Michael
02-06-2012, 11:23 AM
Thanks Scott! I actually tend to really like the "Ahh" sample of Pressure laid over the incoming melody but then again, when you listen to something many, many times your ears begin to deceive you so I wouldn't doubt it might sound odd to others!

I actually tend to do very, very long transitions (I am naturally a Trance DJ) but this was more for a quick, club atmosphere.

:tup: Keep up the good work, I enjoy commercial house and it does appeal to a larger variety of people in a club atmosphere. If you get a chance I edited my post above and added a mix of mine for ya! Enjoy.

JohnnyGraz
02-06-2012, 11:31 AM
Already did! Absolutely GREAT work! Loved your style, really unique!

JohnnyGraz
02-06-2012, 11:55 PM
ANY Feedback you guys have will greatly help me out!!! Lets hear it!!!!

JohnnyGraz
02-08-2012, 10:53 AM
Bumpity bump!