PDA

View Full Version : Hollly fuckkkkkk!!!!!!!! Digital dreams!!!!!!!!!

Tektonix
04-03-2012, 01:54 PM
http://www.digitaldreamsfest.ca/

This is looking to be fucking MASSIVE!!!! Brand new festival (competition for WEMF for sure) At Ontario place Canada day weekend :O Phase one line-up out on thursday! WHO'S FUCKING EXITED AND WANTS TO GO!?!!?!?! Kaskade, Richie Hawtin, Duck Sauce, Alesso are a few leaked people attending :o dayum looks like it's gonna be a good lineup, cant wait to see the full phase 1

Buszaj
04-03-2012, 04:55 PM
Just saw this today. I do hope there will be some decent house and trance names. I'm down for some tech-house too. I'm not expecting anything too huge to be honest. The best thing though...guvernment always does something huge on Canada Day too. So it'll be an absolutely wild weekend! And if there are some big names at guv, they just might be booked for this festival too.

NoAngles
04-03-2012, 05:44 PM
I hear that Dubfire + Carlo Lio are confirmed as well. Not sure how accurate that is but it's sounding better and better.

Tektonix
04-03-2012, 06:34 PM
Verry true, Head over from this to guv at 12 (when the festival ends) and keep the party going C: Thats a great idea actually. And mmmmmm dubfire :$, Well this thrusday all the ticket info and lineup get put out (phase1) then tickets are available the following thursday C: Super exited 16+ with 19+ area's so the youngin's such as myself can attend

Buszaj
04-04-2012, 10:19 AM
Yeah buddy. If the lineup is good, I wanna make a retarded bender out of it. Saturday festival, Saturday night guv/CZ, Sunday day festival, Sunday night guv again. Who needs sleep?

Tektonix
04-04-2012, 11:41 AM
Yeah buddy. If the lineup is good, I wanna make a retarded bender out of it. Saturday festival, Saturday night guv/CZ, Sunday day festival, Sunday night guv again. Who needs sleep?

:bing: Thats the way to go man

jibkid007
04-05-2012, 01:00 PM
i heard Dubfire, Carlo Lio, Kaskade (so far)? Anyone have any more info?

Tektonix
04-05-2012, 01:26 PM
i heard Dubfire, Carlo Lio, Kaskade (so far)? Anyone have any more info?

Line up was supposed to be out at 1 today D: they are loafting......However Kaskade is now confirmed on his tour dates that he will be playing

jibkid007
04-05-2012, 02:29 PM
Havent seen Kaskade in a while! Dubfire confirmed it on Twitter! Carlo Lio's Agent has it confirmed online! Can't wait to hear the rest :)

thehadgi
04-05-2012, 03:16 PM
I might just have to drive all the way up there to party with you crazy canadians, looks pretty legit :dance:

Tektonix
04-05-2012, 09:00 PM
HOLLY SHIT!!!!!! And to think this is only phase 1.......Im only intrested in the dreams stage so far

http://www.dt-websolutions.com/fb/digitaldreamsfest/images/liked.jpg

hoff
04-05-2012, 11:03 PM
attending this 100%. glad to see this shit is finally coming to tdot! about time... and next year will only be bigger if this goes well

Tektonix
04-11-2012, 02:32 AM
Exactly man C: Only $79 + service fee's for BOTH days :O Fucking amazing for what it is compared to allot of other festivals. I was expecting this to be like 2 bills easy. All the more reason to go now C:

TrueWind
04-11-2012, 12:34 PM
Fuuuuuu...... I won't be in Canada by then!!! DAAAMN IT!!!

Tektonix
04-11-2012, 04:31 PM
WEMF lineup is up in the WEMF thread C: Some of it looks really good, and some of it....what was they thinking /: Its a mixbag

soloakadamy
04-12-2012, 11:53 PM
Bought my vip tix baby!

manythings
04-23-2012, 11:43 AM
If anyone is looking for tickets I have hard tickets starting at $105 all in for both days and then $115 for both days. GA

Tektonix
04-29-2012, 04:28 AM
^^^Ill hit you up if i decide to go man, Sounds good to me

Does anyone have any leak's or idea's at who's getting announced this week for phase 2? Im debating on doing this or VELD. The lineup for veld look's solid right now, This is looking iffy so im trying to figure out who's on phase 2 and if this festival is gonna make a turn around :( My budgets only allowing WEMF, Identity and either this or veld /:

hoff
04-29-2012, 01:09 PM
^^^Ill hit you up if i decide to go man, Sounds good to me

Does anyone have any leak's or idea's at who's getting announced this week for phase 2? Im debating on doing this or VELD. The lineup for veld look's solid right now, This is looking iffy so im trying to figure out who's on phase 2 and if this festival is gonna make a turn around :( My budgets only allowing WEMF, Identity and either this or veld /:

It's safe to say Veld's line-up will be better. I doubt digital will secure mau5. That being said, it also depends on your tastes. Digital has some techno guys in, veld is a little more mainstream.

Tektonix
04-29-2012, 09:07 PM
Good point, Im liking the artist's from both. VELD looks like they have a more all around well rounded good line up. As where digital's got a few artist's right where its like i reeeeaaaallly wanna see them, but not enough of them to make it hands down digital :/ I think my biggest fear is if they get laidback luke considering the amount of dutch house artist's they have already.....Id never live it down if i missed out on seeing him :lol: Probably just gonna wait it out till the end of this week and see what phase 2 bring i guess to be safe C:

Tektonix
05-02-2012, 04:29 PM
Just A Heads Up, TyDi and Sydney Blu are heavily rummord to be on phase 2 aswell as major lazer and benny benassi

Tektonix
05-04-2012, 03:36 PM
http://www.digitaldreamsfest.ca/ The whole shabbang is out :) Looks alright i guess

manythings
05-07-2012, 11:19 AM
The line up for both are good. There is a good variety of all the different kinds of house music. I think there is enough time in between to go to both of them lol. I really like major lazer and chus and ceballos in phase 2 of the lineup. I've been waiting to see major lazer forever as well. lol.

manythings
06-08-2012, 01:51 PM
Hey all! If you're still interested in going to the festival I have a small amount of $115 2 day GA hard tickets available. These tickets have no service charge and are printed directly from Live Nation. This is the cheapest price you will find them at now. Message me if you need any!

Buszaj
07-03-2012, 09:35 AM
So....to those who went, what'd you think?

It was an unreal weekend for me. I spent all my time at the echo beach stage. Steve Lawler and Richie Hawtin astounded me the first day. Mark Knight, Nic Fanciulli, Carlo Lio, and Dubfire all put on amazing sets the second night. I didn't sleep for 43 hours though, so the second night I had to take some breaks to sit down sadly. Fanciulli also killed it at Footwork after the second night.

Tektonix
07-03-2012, 08:15 PM
I enjoyed it quite allot more than i thought i would :) nice variety of music so it didnt sound like the same shit at every stage.