PDA

View Full Version : Does using a facade do your business cards injustice?

rocket's ass
04-02-2012, 04:55 PM
I love the idea of using a facade but using a table allows a place to put your business cards. Does using a facade hurt you in that sense?

DJNR
04-02-2012, 05:06 PM
Business card holder on the facade? :P

LiteTrix
04-02-2012, 05:30 PM
I just keep them in my pocket and give them out when a guest asks for one. I try to avoid putting business cards out unless its a school functional or some informal event. Putting them out for weddings is really tacky IMO.

Synaxis
04-02-2012, 05:55 PM
Business card holder on the facade? :P

That's exactly what I was thinking. Hell, since most facades are at least 1 inch thick, all you need is some velcro, and you can attach a regular plastic business card holder on the top or side.

But, I also have to agree With LiteTrix. Don't put them out on any formal events. Keep some on the table in case anyone asks, but don't show them off.

Dave Daschofsky
04-03-2012, 03:11 AM
I just keep them in my pocket and give them out when a guest asks for one. I try to avoid putting business cards out unless its a school functional or some informal event. Putting them out for weddings is really tacky IMO.
I like interacting with people when they get my card. It seems impersonal to just leave them out on a table.

Sween
04-03-2012, 08:27 AM
I often put my sub in front of the facade. I leave the request sheet and a stack of business cards on it.

bumpyjonas
04-03-2012, 11:39 AM
I keep my cards on my person and hand them out on request.......

blancnoir
04-09-2012, 10:22 PM
if someone finds you to be a talented pro they will come up to you, compliment you and ask you for your card, if they do compliment you but fail to ask for the card, politely strike up a convo and offer it to them. Business cards holders / banners / or table skirts with your logo and info on it SCREAMS tacky and 1980's especially at weddings, i only use my banner at pro-bono events or networking functions.. a facade is 125$ (carpeted) do yourself a favor and get one it will give you much more credibility.