PDA

View Full Version : OP vs OPOAT The real answer can I have some PEACE NOW please... LOL

wapples
09-02-2015, 12:13 AM
For everyone out there that simply must not be tech savvy/hipsta/douchebag/2.0/ioz compataible /Serious Platinum Pro DJ status type S**T, Iam surprised at HOW many of you can't figure out the signature on everyone of the posts I leave. I Sometimes I actually slip up and type my real name and scurry back to correct it. What does it matter if Iam Female or male or whatever we are all just like minded people exchanging "most of the time" constructive thoughts. So for all of you who were not the first to finish the crossword puzzle / Rubix Cube / decipher the matrix or mix Gangham Style with Wrecking Ball here is the cheat sheet of the day to my signatures

OP = Original Poster
OPOAT = Original Poster On Another Thread

Also during the time the world starts going nuts with halving energy costs and usage in the past 12 months i went from entering a blank line and then putting my signature to slashing my post usage to putting it directly UNDER the final line and in the next three years i expect to slash the usage again by placing the signature three spaces after the full stop of the last line. Were always looking for ways to improve the efficiency. LOL. OP, wait were not in the future yet...
OP

DTR
09-02-2015, 02:35 AM
:err:

ImNoDJNo
09-02-2015, 02:36 AM
Just talk quietly and back away slowly........

Alex Murphy
09-02-2015, 04:50 AM
Err. Ok.

http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2010/02/freshmanandy-win-one-internet.jpg

Dix
09-02-2015, 06:28 AM
For everyone out there that simply must not be tech savvy/hipsta/douchebag/2.0/ioz compataible /Serious Platinum Pro DJ status type S**T,

You left out one.... Mind Reader.

akswun
09-02-2015, 08:04 AM
I don't get it.....

Your rant was as comprehensible as a noob trying to scratch.

The pills are good for you man. They're not going to kill you. And when your mind starts to clear up, keep taking them. It's the reason the voice stop harassing you.

wapples
09-08-2015, 11:37 PM
Your right its all in my head I got the kronic for some tonic LOL

Era 7
09-09-2015, 04:43 AM
drugs are bad m'kay?

Windows 95
09-09-2015, 08:08 AM
OP = Original Postfixed

akswun
09-10-2015, 10:24 AM
Your right its all in my head I got the kronic for some tonic LOL

Drugs and mental illness do not mix well. Go to your doctor..... and I mean a real doctor, not the street doctor/pharmacist.