PDA

View Full Version : NJ / NYC Service center for Ecler

DjBlanco
02-06-2012, 06:46 AM
i have a Hak 380 thats been bugging out think it has something to do with the scratch cue mixer is mint except for that im hoping its an easy fix so i can put it back into the studio ive tried emailing Ecler but i keep being told to call canada... i know there used to be reps here i hope they have rejoined the community and can help:tup:

JonAvalon
02-06-2012, 07:25 AM
I didn't sell you that Hak did i?

What's it doing btw? you saying "scratch cue" doesn't sound good, sounds like it could to the problem i had or something.

Also after the ordeal i had with sending my Hak in to the NYC center, if unless they changed service centers already. Then DON'T send it there, wait to see where your options are. I'll look for the Ecler/Ortofon contact info that helped me with my situation, he might be able to help out. (if he still works there).

neks
02-06-2012, 09:02 AM
I have the info of EclerUSA (Louis) if he doesn't join again. PM me if you want it

DjBlanco
02-06-2012, 01:13 PM
its been so long... don't remember but Most Likely Was xD it almost blew my speakers the scratch cue light, xf light and peak levels will keep blinking in sync with a hideously loud "clicking"

i've used it maybe 20 times its been sitting in my studio covered at all times turned it on and out of the blue it started doing that scared the shit out of me

I didn't sell you that Hak did i?

What's it doing btw? you saying "scratch cue" doesn't sound good, sounds like it could to the problem i had or something.

Also after the ordeal i had with sending my Hak in to the NYC center, if unless they changed service centers already. Then DON'T send it there, wait to see where your options are. I'll look for the Ecler/Ortofon contact info that helped me with my situation, he might be able to help out. (if he still works there).

JonAvalon
02-06-2012, 02:03 PM
ouch eek, that's def not what i had.

I'll pm Louis from Ortofon/EclerUSA's contact info so you can get in touch with him.

DjBlanco
02-06-2012, 02:05 PM
lol it was yours btw just looked at the shipping xD