PDA

View Full Version : Tribute Mix To Dan Stone

dj nico
07-15-2015, 09:38 AM
Mark Eteson feat. Dan Stone : Midas Touch
7 Skies & Kiholm : Lost & Found (Dan Stone Remix)
Aerium : Horizons (Dan Stone Remix)
Dan Stone : Lucca
Dan Stone : Kito
Dan Stone : Shiki
Driftmoon : Effervescence (Dan Stone Remix)
Mike van Fabio & Alex van ReeVe : Retrospection (Dan Stone Remix)
Ost & Meyer With Ronski Speed & Cate Kanell : Fortress (Dan Stone Remix)
Matt Darey Feat Kate Louise Smith : See The Sun (Dan Stone Rework)
ReOrder and Sue McLaren : Hands Of Time (Dan Stone Remix)
Dan Stone : Radi8
Dan Stone : Topaz

https://soundcloud.com/dj-nico-5/tribute-mix-to-dan-stone

ChrisHynds
07-16-2015, 07:02 AM
I have never met anyone that Spams their mixes as much as you do.

1 - its annoying as fuck,
2 - no Dj's will respect you for doing it
3 - read 1.

If you actually cared about getting listens/respect you wouldn't just create accounts on every social media platform there is and spam it, you should become part of the community and earn some respect. You may see this as being harsh but the only reason I'm posting this is because for some reason I have you on facebook and my newsfeed is forever plastered with you sharing mixes including this and the Ellis mix in every Trance page going. You also private messaged a friend of mine because he "Liked" Adam Ellis's artist page, so you tried to spam him with your mix as well. I understand that you need to put your stuff out there but there is a big difference between the occasional share, and overkill.

Respect is earned, try making more effort than - "Hey mate check out my mix" this is one of the most annoying messages you can receive.

dj nico
07-16-2015, 07:42 AM
I'm a bedroom dj and stay a bedroom dj , i don't want to be famous , it's just a passion so , 100000 people share's there mixes on Facebook groups en forums , you also i see , so everything is spam , YouTube , soundcloud , Facebook , it's al spam , i buy my music from beatport , every track you hear in my mixes is from beatport , no copy , no download from torrents or other website , so i support the artist , ok i stop sending it to people , you agree !!!!!!!! but post it in forums or Facebook groups , it's not a crime it's music !!!!!!!!!!!

ChrisHynds
07-16-2015, 08:03 AM
I'm a bedroom dj and stay a bedroom dj , i don't want to be famous , it's just a passion so , 100000 people share's there mixes on Facebook groups en forums , you also i see , so everything is spam , YouTube , soundcloud , Facebook , it's al spam , i buy my music from beatport , every track you hear in my mixes is from beatport , no copy , no download from torrents or other website , so i support the artist , ok i stop sending it to people , you agree !!!!!!!! but post it in forums or Facebook groups , it's not a crime it's music !!!!!!!!!!!

Create an artist page for yourself and post it there, when you start private messaging people to listen to your mix its straight up rude and annoying.

dj nico
07-16-2015, 08:09 AM
I know and i stop with it !!!!!!!! i just going to post it on soundcloud and that's it , as a dj , nobody is going to be famous , that time is gone !!!!!!!!!

dj nico
07-16-2015, 12:54 PM
Just received some spam on my Facebook with music from people that i don't know , so , i think there are millions of people that makes spam , but for me i don't care like other people do , it's music and i listen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!