PDA

View Full Version : Hey there!

JeanZ
03-29-2012, 08:43 PM
Hey everyone, I am new to this site as you can see and I am new to DJing as well. I am 16 and have always had a great love for music and DJing has always been interesting to me so I decided to give it a try. I primarily listen to EDM and a little from most other genres. I purchased a set of inexpensive turntables just in case I am just total garbage, but I don't expect that to be the case. I am interested in mixing and especially scratching. I am always open to advice and suggestions because, being a novice, I have no idea where to start. I would greatly appreciate someone to be my mentor and I am a very fast learner. Hope to see you in the forums!

Rothgery
03-29-2012, 10:09 PM
hey! welcome to the forums - even though the site just came back up - there is lots of information flowing in. If you have any questions, just ask there are a lot of SME's here :tup:

JeanZ
03-30-2012, 10:26 AM
Thanks for the welcome Rothgery! Good to see that some members read the introductions. Lol

Rothgery
03-30-2012, 02:48 PM
lol - I try :tup: where are you from in indiana? Im from cleveland

JeanZ
03-31-2012, 11:56 AM
I live in Peru which is right around Kokomo if you happen to know where that is. Lol. North central Indiana to be more general.