PDA

View Full Version : Graphic Designer Wanted For all sorts of bits and bobs

wapples
02-27-2015, 04:23 AM
Hi,
We lost our Designer about two years ago and have had nothing but complications. www.mjpartyz.com is our site you can see the colour and energy especially with our van that he just got right. He was on the same page day one with what we were after and our cards dl brochures everything was clean dynamic fresh and makes a statement about what we do. We are looking for someone that can quickly apply our image to a new store poster or UNIFORMS THATS THE BIGGEST THING I want something cool and new. Not a polo with some embroidery. Sublimation pixel BLAH BLAH stuff work uniform for packing in and out gear and the formal looking stuff for doing weddings. ALL ADVICE warmly received. I want someone serious and in it for the long haul. We have been running for about 7 years now and no immediate plans of doing nothing but growing. Someone down to earth and just on the wavelength we are. I was about to pay the cash onto 99designs but I don't know. I am sure we will meet the right person when we do but anyone interested certainly let me know see some of your work appreciate it. PARTY ON
OP

niarta
02-28-2015, 06:38 PM
I can for sure help you out. I just do graphic design on the side, I'm not too good at web design. Give me a PM and we can talk.

What exactly were you looking for?

P.S. You have several typos throughout your site. I suggest you fix those as it can make you look unprofessional. :tup: