PDA

View Full Version : Speed Garage ok to go into House?

conka90k
02-17-2015, 11:50 AM
there are a lot of old speed garage sounds(and im sure many other genres) coming back onto the house scene!

heres my new track with speed garage vibe!...Round & Round...

https://soundcloud.com/jonderry/round-round

Thank You for support!

Usta_B_aDJ
02-17-2015, 12:17 PM
Hiya Conka :)

Welcome to DJF :)

I'm on a huge garage revival thing myself right now ....I hooked up with Mc Kie last week for this UKG promo ... He's workin his ass off to make it work! ... Your track is smashin it in my opinion :) ... Look forward to hearing more :)

Peace :)

conka90k
02-21-2015, 05:20 AM
thanks for the feedback :D biig fan of MC Kie and hope we can keep this scene moving in the right direction ;)

Daniel S
02-22-2015, 01:15 PM
Back when speed garage was popular I used to mix and match it with different house styles all the time, not a problem.

conka90k
02-23-2015, 05:43 AM
:) technically speed garage is house, so I agree no problem there :)

howevere a few years ago, speed garage somehow changed into bassline house, and was banned from Birmingham as it attracted too many trouble makers (attitude music apparently) we don't want it to go back down this path.!

andymunro
02-28-2015, 05:48 AM
I've voted great because it is when done right. I switch styles through long sets very happily, it's just about tune selection and a good ability to mix.

I'm loving Round & Round by the way, are you going to release a full mix of it?

conka90k
03-06-2015, 08:49 AM
Thank You ;) The feedback is massively appreciated and motivates me to make more!. And yes will be uploading final and full track soon! :D