PDA

View Full Version : AIAIAI TMA-1: Initial impressions

Jason Cerna
03-28-2012, 05:16 PM
http://jasoncerna.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/aiaiai_tma1.jpg

These just came in about an hour ago. I’ve had them on my head ever since. Initial impressions: super light, solid sound isolation with the heavier earpads, sound is great even though the drivers aren’t broken in.

Only con which doesn’t feel like a con to me were the other set of earpads. I tried them on and didn’t like them, so I kept the heavier ones on.

DJNR
03-28-2012, 05:31 PM
How do they sound in comparison to DJ1 Pros?

B.Frank
03-28-2012, 05:36 PM
Saw the title and was gonna point you to the headphone thread. Shoulda looked at who started the thread huh?

JuxtaPoser
03-28-2012, 05:45 PM
I've been sorely tempted to get a pair to replace my ageing HD25s, but I find they feel a little bit loose by comparison, and I prefer the swivel cup design of the HD25s. I'd be keen to hear anyone's personal experiences comparing the two side by side, the TMA-1s do look really nice...

Jason Cerna
03-28-2012, 06:49 PM
Saw the title and was gonna point you to the headphone thread. Shoulda looked at who started the thread huh?

i'm not done with my review :P

Jason Cerna
03-28-2012, 06:50 PM
I've been sorely tempted to get a pair to replace my ageing HD25s, but I find they feel a little bit loose by comparison, and I prefer the swivel cup design of the HD25s. I'd be keen to hear anyone's personal experiences comparing the two side by side, the TMA-1s do look really nice...

playing around with the earcups, they are designed to have that movement before the headband starts twisting. but, as far as feel, if you are already used to your hd25s, you might as well replace the parts and stick with those.

Jason Cerna
03-28-2012, 06:51 PM
How do they sound in comparison to DJ1 Pros?

it's been years since i owned those, so i can't say. i do have access to sennheiser hd-25s, so once i get a hold of those, i will do a side by side.

JuxtaPoser
03-28-2012, 06:54 PM
playing around with the earcups, they are designed to have that movement before the headband starts twisting.

Does it feel natural/comfortable to use them just with the right ear? That's pretty much how I always mix/monitor and with my HD25s; I have the left ear twisted up tight and high above my ear. If that can be done comfortably I think I might just go pick up a pair and see how I get on with them, all of the sound quality reviews I've heard and read have been very complimentary compared to other "high end" (£150-£200) DJ headphones. Would you agree?

DJNR
03-28-2012, 08:17 PM
it's been years since i owned those, so i can't say. i do have access to sennheiser hd-25s, so once i get a hold of those, i will do a side by side.

That would be a good comparison. Looking forward to it! :tup:

Jason Cerna
03-28-2012, 08:24 PM
Does it feel natural/comfortable to use them just with the right ear? That's pretty much how I always mix/monitor and with my HD25s; I have the left ear twisted up tight and high above my ear. If that can be done comfortably I think I might just go pick up a pair and see how I get on with them, all of the sound quality reviews I've heard and read have been very complimentary compared to other "high end" (£150-£200) DJ headphones. Would you agree?

i've been twisting them around and i don't see any problems. they are so light i hardly notice them.

as far as the sound quality, i would agree. they definitely aren't flat. the low end is punchy, mids are clear and highs sound good without being too bright.

I can't get them to distort high sound levels. i've been listening to various genres of music, that was recorded at different levels. i've been maxing out the volume in software and haven't run into any kind of sound issue. granted, i can only listen for a moment before the volume is too loud for me.

Jason Cerna
03-28-2012, 08:48 PM
For eyeglass users like myself, these feel comfortable to wear since the design is minimal and light. I will post my final thoughts in the main headphone thread in a month.

skoorb
03-31-2012, 11:33 PM
I'd be keen to hear anyone's personal experiences comparing the two side by side

That would be me.

I have and use both regularly.

I find the TMAs more comfortable than the HD25s. The band is a little looser as well so for flicking on and off quickly they are really good. If I'm mixing and it's reasonably quiet I prefer the HD25s though as I keep them around my neck with one cup turned up and drop my ear into it as needed. When it's noisier and I need more isolation I use the TMAs. They are much more comfortable to wear for long periods.

In terms of isolation I think they are both pretty much even. HD25 has the edge in sound quality but not by much. The bass on the TMAs is a little heavier. Either are great to mix with though.

I got the TMAs for a fantastic price so I couldn't say no. To be honest if I were to pick one set to use all the time I'd take the TMAs. They are cheaper as well which is a bonus. I still love my HD25s though.. I'm a bit of a headphone junkie.

As always I'd suggest you go and try them out in a DJ store. Only opinion that really matters is yours.

Nicadraus
04-01-2012, 01:32 AM
Nice! I would like to have this too. I tried it once and loved it instantly! :tup:

Congrats bro! :)

Jason Cerna
04-01-2012, 10:14 AM
In terms of isolation I think they are both pretty much even. HD25 has the edge in sound quality but not by much. The bass on the TMAs is a little heavier. Either are great to mix with though.

this.

2 gigs in, these are my most favorite headphones out of all the ones i have ever owned or borrowed.

Minksy
04-07-2012, 04:03 PM
I just got my TMA-1s in the mail. I've been jamming for awhile now, and I agree, definitely more bass heavy with than both my HD280s and my HD25s. The (relatively) muted high end will probably be better for my hearing in the long run. I'll probably get used to it, but it's a trade off as these things were designed to be nearly indestructible. Very comfortable though! I wouldn't want to use these things for production, but for DJing it's another story. I'll add more input as I get some more seat time with them.

TocaTone
04-08-2012, 09:06 PM
To anyone with TMAs, if you don't like the heavy coiled rubber cable that comes with it I recommend either making your own custom cable or buying a straight cable from V-Moda. Only costs $15 (10 for cable + 5 for 1/4 adapter) and it is so light and strong and doesn't get in the way like the sticky rubber one does. I also have the HD25s and when my TMAs came in the mail I wasn't used to the sound and hated the feeling of the dangling cable. As soon as I got a new cable and got used to the sound I can tell you Ive been using them more than my HD25s. And I LOOOOOOOOVEEEEE my hd25s. You really can't beat the comfort of the TMAs, although I will agree with others that the hd25s have a little better sound quality. Both headphones are win in my opinion. Especially considering they are both nearly bullet proof.

swine
04-08-2012, 11:15 PM
When I tried them they were SUPER bassy.

MeowMix
04-09-2012, 08:23 AM
When I tried them they were SUPER bassy.

Same here. I was comparing them to my RPDJ-1200s and wasnt getting enough clarity for the mids and highs. I had to turn up the volume to get the same level of monitoring as i do at lower levels with the 1200s.

I also had another issue where it interacted funkily with my MC6000s headphone section. The balance of cue and master was very different and a major issue. I usually mix in the my headphones doing either split or just blending between cue and master to beatmatch. With the TMAs i was having a really hard time finding the right volume and blend balance. I finally settled for just cueing but my cued channel and the one playing out. I got the clarity i needed but the boost in volume was not kind to my already fucked up ears.

Since then i picked up a pair of HD25s and its like being in heaven. They are much more comfortable over long periods than the 1200s and are less shrill and demanding on my ears.

As far as comfort goes id say the TMAs maybe have a slight advantage over the HD25s and thats because i keep em on the whole time and playing. If you beatmatch and take em off then it wouldnt really make much difference.

Pavin
04-10-2012, 12:03 AM
My big issue with this and the HD25 are they are on ear.. I fear that after long hours it would start hurting my ears.. I generally have my headphones on at least one of my ears for a significant amount of time while mixing. Combine that with have stretched earlobes and earrings, I chose the srh750s way back in the day without trying either headphones.. Things might have changed for these though.

I'd love to hear points on levels of comfort for extended periods of time..

Minksy
04-10-2012, 11:24 PM
I've noticed that the TMA-1s start to hurt the top of my head as I listen for long periods. There is no padding where they make contact. I'm considering modifying them to remedy this. I haven't had any ear pain issues though, very comfortable (I do have small ears).

Jason Cerna
04-11-2012, 03:34 PM
do you wear the headband directly on top of your head? i kinda have mine tilted to the back and it feels pretty comfortable to me.

Bassline Brine
04-22-2012, 08:04 AM
I really liked my AIAIAI TMA-1's while I had them. The sound was excellent, and they were pretty good comfort wise for an on ear headphone. I did find the band, depending on how I wore it, did get tiring after awhile. I got them over the HD25's, because I head that the HD25's could be snug on folks and the TMA's were said to be better for those with a large cranium :)

My puppy got to them one day when I left in a rush and forgot to put them aside. I love my dog, but god damn that was not easy to come home to. I tossed them on the top of my desk and somehow she climbed all the way to the top and grabbed them, which was really surprising for a beagle lol. I now just keep my cans in a record case when I'm not using them, so I won't ever run into that problem again :P

I will say, in having to buy another set of cans, I went with the HDJ-2000's and they are a whole different level entirely. I honestly prefer over-the-ear phones, and these fit the bill perfectly. I couldn't see going to another set of cans until these fall apart.

I will say they were a touch bass-heavy. But so are my buddy's Xone 53's, these even moreso honestly. It takes some time to get what you want, but in the end having whatever top-end headphone is essential. Part of my reasoning for getting the HDJ-2000's over many other options was the metal construction. I fear breaking headphones lol.

Minksy
05-02-2012, 10:07 AM
What's the word Cerna?

chris15060
05-02-2012, 10:10 PM
After reading and searching information about the TMA-1's I feel pretty confident that these are the ones for me. Thanks for the info!

Jason Cerna
05-04-2012, 02:59 PM
What's the word Cerna?

definitely for djing.

can be used in a pinch for production but i'd recommend against anything other than basic arrangement.

can't say how the headband would fit everyone else. for me it's comfortable. I wear a 7 1/8 fitted, so that gives you an idea of my tiny dome.

Minksy
06-06-2012, 01:57 PM
Interesting update on AIAIAI cans ...

http://www.theghostlystore.com/products/aiaiai-tma-1-studio-headphones?utm_source=tgs-newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=TGS060612

Sigma
01-14-2013, 10:58 AM
I got a pair of the limited edition ones today: -

http://i.imgur.com/hFG4F.jpg

I like 'em a lot, but I find them a bit bassy. I've only used them for 20 minutes though, so I need more time to form an opinion really.

DJNR
01-14-2013, 02:23 PM
I have a pair of the fools gold ones. They are a little bit bassy but not really heavy or anything.

Sigma
01-14-2013, 02:24 PM
It looks like I'm sending these back. They've broken already. I was using them connected to my smartphone and the sound started coming out of just 1 earpiece. If I wiggle the cable about where it connects to the headphones it will sometimes come out of both earpieces, but it keeps cutting out. I've tried both cables, with and without the adapter, and I've tried using other sound sources, but it seems it's the socket inside the headphones that's fucked. What a shitter! Oh well. Hopefully their customer service is decent, cos I bought them direct from AIAIAI.

akswun
01-17-2013, 09:30 AM
Got the Studios from the girlfriend for XMas(best GF ever!!) I actually wanted the regular TMA1s. Also owned the Capitals for commuting.

Don't find them bassy at all. But this might be because they're the studio versions. The cups are larger and cover my whole ear(ears are dumbo sized). Everything is crispy clear and the lows aren't overpowering. I'm coming from a pair of Sony MDRV7s. Compared the HD25s I love these, I find the senns a little too small (see dumbo ears). Haven't had any connection problems as long as the cord is locked in. Really considering customizing the head band with the Technics Font and my Name stencilled across the top of it. Price wise I can't complain because I got them for free but really $245 is pretty pricey considering they're not HDJ2000s but I find these more aesthetically pleasing :D

DJNR
01-17-2013, 07:03 PM
Glad to hear you like them. The studios have gotten far more bad reviews than good from what I read.

DennisBdrmDJ 2.0
01-17-2013, 11:26 PM
^they deserved the bad reviews.they are over-rated.I should have went with the Pioneers.:(

DJNR
01-18-2013, 02:07 AM
You're using the studios for DJing, right Dennis? I wonder if they are any better for producing...

DennisBdrmDJ 2.0
01-18-2013, 09:37 AM
You're using the studios for DJing, right Dennis? I wonder if they are any better for producing...My bad!...didn't realize the conversation turned towards the studio model....but,after my disappointment with the TMA-1.personally,I won't give the studio model a chance.

DJNR
01-18-2013, 02:42 PM
What's wrong with the TMA 1s? I like mine.

TwoDollarCuts
01-18-2013, 09:47 PM
When I tried them out at Best Buy (they were going for $150 over the holidays) I couldn't get past the headband. My Sennheisers have that insanely awesome padding on the band that splits and it could not be more comfortable. Putting the AIAIAI's on my head was too harsh, especially over long spans of time. They sounded slightly bass heavy, but they did sound better than the MDR V700's I used to have by a mile.

akswun
01-21-2013, 10:55 AM
I personally don't have any issues with the headband and I do have a big head and it does rub against my crown but no pain at this point. Have had them since xmas.
The cups are bigger with the studio versions which I like and helps a lot with isolation. Overhyped? I don't think so, but I guess because aesthetically they look bawse and so called audiophiles will rip them apart because for some reason 'perfect sounding headphones' have to be ugly or something.
But with anything its all personal choice.
I do agree they are pricey and held off for a long time from buying them. I feel any headphone over $200+ is exorbant.

Sigma
02-01-2013, 08:18 AM
I got my replacement set of TMA-1s from AIAIAI today. It worked out pretty well in the end, because they only asked me to return just the headphones in a padded envelope but they sent me an entire new box containing everything, so now I have spare cables and a spare bag. They also kept in touch with me via email throughout the replacement process, so I can't fault their customer service at all.

I love the sound of these headphones, aside from with certain more recently mastered hip-hop/dance music tracks which can be just a tad on the bassy side for my tastes. I find the headphones really comfortable, aside from the fact I wear glasses and they squeeze the arms against my head.

Gerardamo
02-25-2013, 10:52 PM
I'm thinking of these for my next pair. Hopefully I can grab a pair of the Beatport editions.

DJNR
02-25-2013, 10:55 PM
I'm thinking of these for my next pair. Hopefully I can grab a pair of the Beatport editions.

It looks like those are usually in stock at most places.

Jason Cerna
03-08-2013, 02:08 AM
My headband cracked tonight. I beat the shit out of these headphones for the past 11 months. I took them off my head like I normally do and the band cracked near the middle. From AIAIAI's Facebook page, they are aware of issues with this run of headphones (Spring 2012) and are offering a replacement on their tab. I will let you all know how it goes.

DJNR
03-08-2013, 12:57 PM
That's pretty cool of them to offer a replacement.

Sigma
03-08-2013, 12:58 PM
Same thing happened to a friend of mine's pair last week. He wears them to work and they were on a desk and a colleague picked them up, went to put them on, and the headband snapped.

Jason Cerna
03-14-2013, 11:54 PM
Same thing happened to a friend of mine's pair last week. He wears them to work and they were on a desk and a colleague picked them up, went to put them on, and the headband snapped.

From what I have been reading, this is common problem from this batch. I did nothing out of the ordinary and mine snapped clean.

I have received an email from AIAIAI and they will need a picture of the headphones with my proof of purchase. Then, they will send me a new set of headphones.

Jason Cerna
04-03-2013, 03:21 PM
Got my replacement headphones after I filed my claim last Wednesday. No major changes. The headphone cable interface now features a "lock" type interface where the stereo mini end plugs into and twists into the headphone to prevent accidental unplugging. I've never really had that issue with the 1st generation of TMA-1s, but I guess its better to have than not. The packaging box is also slightly different and the coiled cable features a 90 degree end (phono jack) side.

Since AIAIAI did not request the original purchase to be returned [I guess to keep costs, paperwork and turnaround times down], I will rewire the old headphones into a project. The stipulation of the replacement was the "destruction" of the old set of headphones via cutting the headphone cord and photo evidence, along with the proof of purchase. I have been told by AIAIAI reps that the current generation of headphones should not have the headband cracking issue as this was only present in an older run of headphones.

Sigma
04-03-2013, 03:51 PM
I must have the new design already, cos they already have that twist to lock design.

Jason Cerna
04-03-2013, 05:48 PM
Yes, you do. I have also noticed that the material of my new headphones when compared to the old ones is more matte black in color. This may be an indication that a different material or production method was used in the construction. I did not use the new ear pads since the pair on my old set were already broken in.

Out of all the other headphones I have used or owned, these easily compare to the sennheiser hd-25 ii in regard to fit, comfort and sound. Since buying my first pair over a year ago, I have become very attached to the headphones; these are definitely my favorite and still highly recommended.

l0ckd0wn
04-04-2013, 07:55 PM
Jason, have you any opinion of the DJ vs Studio versions?

I like the over the ear design of the studio version better, and am considering getting those rather than the Pio 2ks based on price and reliability.

Jason Cerna
04-05-2013, 05:06 PM
having owned a few different over the ear headphones, i don't enjoy them for djing. i like the smaller cups that on the ear provides. for me, the tma-1 dj is light enough to be very comfortable for continuous wear, such as when i am at home. when i'm doing live work, my headphones are off unless i'm cueing something. at that point they still feel comfortable around my neck because of the light weight and small ear cup size.

but since you prefer over the ear, you should get them, especially over the pioneers. i don't hate pioneer, i just have grown less interested in their headphone products over the past few years. there are many excellent choices for headphones in the $200 range now.

Baller95
04-05-2013, 08:18 PM
Any feedback on the AIAIAI Capital Headphones?

Jason Cerna
04-06-2013, 01:23 PM
don't have any, sorry.

Headphonestyles
04-07-2013, 03:29 PM
My buddy told me the Aiaiai's were dope and asked me to do a review, here it is for anyone interested: AIAIAI TMA-1 DJ Headphones Review (http://headphonestyles.com/aiaiai-tma-1-dj-headphones/)

myndgruv
04-09-2013, 04:30 PM
i have had mine for a couple weeks and i do like how the highs are not so bright and imo they are really comfy

jay melis
08-13-2013, 11:19 AM
Got mine a few months ago... Cracked at the headband today. I only used it to listen to stuff while walking around.

Owel... contacting the store about it, hopefully it will work out like yours did.

fimpson
08-15-2013, 06:30 PM
I posted a review of mine on amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Aiaiai-Comfort-Modern-Fashion-Headphone/product-reviews/B0097M5PDE/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1 - that was about 8 months ago.

tl;dr - I have the first generation ones, have not used them for DJing properly as I've only just started to practice DJing. The sound they give is very geared to DJing though with a prominent low/mid range, slightly over-driven highs, but not much dynamics for quality hi-fi listening (mid-high's pretty flat). I use them probably 3 hours a day on public transport with an ipod so I'm judging them with train and bus noise in the background... Haven't listened to many records with them, but I like how they make records sound.

Main gripe is how terribly the matte plastic coating wore off. Looked so nice at first, but over the nearly-two years I've had them the coating has flaked off and now they look very ordinary. Not sure if this has been fixed in the latest model, but everything else has, such as an angled jack. It used to have a really long jack that went straight out from the cable. I knocked it when it was plugged in the end of an aeroplane chair arm and it bent irreparably. Been using normal aux cables since. Also the new cable can lock which would be great. I pull it out all the time

overall for DJing they would probably be fantastic but for everything else you could probably go better for the price, although I think they are the coolest looking headphones on the planet! cooler than the studio version, deffs

akswun
08-16-2013, 03:17 PM
Any feedback on the AIAIAI Capital Headphones?

I bought them because they were the cheaper choice when the TMA1s dropped. They're great for basic things like a commute or just ipod/iphone listening. And they have a built in volume control on the wire. As for sound, they're great. But the biggest appeal was that they folded all nice and neat and the wire is wrapped around it to keep it compact. I also own the TMA1s Studios. The Capitals are like the super baby versions. For Dj'ing the isolation isn't that great as they are on ear. And the wire isn't coiled.

And for those who do have the Studios (don't know if the TMA1s) try using two different cups to ease any clamp pain. The rubber cups are pretty thick and hard but the isolation is better. I usually use the leather cup on the side I don't use to cue up music.

jay melis
08-30-2013, 09:27 AM
I got a totally new AIAIAI TMA-1 with new cables and a new warranty starting today.

Good company!!

Baller95
12-26-2013, 09:36 AM
Getting mine today but the ones with the mic. Should be fine right?

Baller95
12-26-2013, 09:23 PM
Getting mine today but the ones with the mic. Should be fine right?

Got mine and I love em! Blows the HDJ-2000's out of the water :tup:

kyle133
01-01-2014, 04:20 PM
Hey baller95, I just ordered the Beatport edition ones. What do you like more than the HDJ 2000's? I really like your saying your enjoying the TMA-1's more as I was close to ordering the 2000's instead.

I'm coming from a set of Technics RP DJ-1200's. They clamp too hard for my head and wanted a more lighter headphone.

Baller95
01-01-2014, 05:40 PM
Hey baller95, I just ordered the Beatport edition ones. What do you like more than the HDJ 2000's? I really like your saying your enjoying the TMA-1's more as I was close to ordering the 2000's instead.

I'm coming from a set of Technics RP DJ-1200's. They clamp too hard for my head and wanted a more lighter headphone.

Hey, sound quality wise the TMA-1's are SOOO much better! They have clear mids & highs and a nice deep low end. They're really loud too meaning I didn't have to crank the volume as much as I had to for the HDJ's. I've never gone past 60% volume but I really don't think they'll distort and honestly, they isolate outside sound enough that you don't even have to crank more than half the volume. You will have to break them in though because after a while it slightly tires out your ears but I'd take great sounds and decent comfort over shit sound and good comfort any day :tup:

akswun
01-01-2014, 08:53 PM
Hey, sound quality wise the TMA-1's are SOOO much better! They have clear mids & highs and a nice deep low end. They're really loud too meaning I didn't have to crank the volume as much as I had to for the HDJ's. I've never gone past 60% volume but I really don't think they'll distort and honestly, they isolate outside sound enough that you don't even have to crank more than half the volume. You will have to break them in though because after a while it slightly tires out your ears but I'd take great sounds and decent comfort over shit sound and good comfort any day :tup:

Canada Computers had the Studio versions for $129. I was planning on buying a few of them to chop in a few weeks. But held off.

kyle133
01-02-2014, 12:25 AM
Sounds great baller. I'm super pumped to get my set. I have been window shopping on these cans for almost a year now. Glad I waited because my Christmas bonus paid for them in full :)

Baller95
01-03-2014, 07:46 AM
Canada Computers had the Studio versions for $129. I was planning on buying a few of them to chop in a few weeks. But held off.
I got the regular ones with the mic from AVShop for $150 + tax. They were selling the fools gold version for the same price too :)

Sounds great baller. I'm super pumped to get my set. I have been window shopping on these cans for almost a year now. Glad I waited because my Christmas bonus paid for them in full :)
Sounds good man, let me know how you like em! :tup:

Sigma
01-04-2014, 09:45 PM
I'm not a big fan of these. I posted some positive impressions earlier in the thread after only using them for a very short time, but that'll teach me for not waiting longer to judge something. :D

With music mastered recently (i.e. most stuff post-loudness wars) I think they sound too bassy. While that might be a preferable "colour" to the sound for some listeners (Beats headphones lovers rejoice!) I'm not a big fan. I did say that they were too bassy in my initial impressions too.

With older music that was mastered pre-loudness wars, they sound kinda "hollow".

It's perhaps a bit much to call these "tinnitus accelerators" but that's kinda how I feel about them. They're loud, which is good, but when I'm mixing I don't want to hear basslines booming away - I need a more balanced sound.

Baller95
01-05-2014, 01:58 PM
Yeah I love my bass so I can't complain :)

kyle133
01-09-2014, 02:05 AM
Just got my head phones today. I got home at 11, tore em out of the box and DJ'd for about 4 hours. I had to mix in my headphones cause the girlfriend was sleeping, so that's a decent amount of time on my head!

Thoughts:

Amazing set of cans! My ears were barely sore after having them on my head for 4 hrs. They didn't sound great at first. I was pretty pissed I spent $200 on these headphones. But after the 2nd hr, I guess the drivers started to break in because MAN THEY SOUND GREAT!! The bottom end is insane, good house beats rattle your head in these things. The mid is warm, detailed and deep. Kind of like im hearing my tracks in 3D. The high sound great. They are not very sharp on the ears like my Technics headphones but still clear. Perfect for beat matching with the high hats insted of the kick during a breakdown. I find im EQing better because I can hear whats going on better.

Gripes:

The cord sucks. It holds a shape and kind of loops itself over itself. Much prefer the cord on my Technics cans. Im hoping its because it was jammed in a bag for im sure a long while. No padding no the headband and they do not fine adjust. I need a setting in between for them to feel perfect on my ears. Other than that, great headphones!

Highly recommend the TMA-1's

Baller95
01-11-2014, 01:49 PM
That's awesome man! Yeah it takes time to break in but they sound great when they do! I like the fact that these headphones are "warm" because it's really the highs that'll eventually make you deaf. I can crank these babies up and not worry about hurting my ears :tup:

Edit: wow, I can't rep anyone on this site (must spread rep)... :blank:

kyle133
01-11-2014, 08:20 PM
Thanks baller! I did order the Beatport edition model, but was sent the regular TMA-1's. I was pissed at first but I really like the looks of the all blacked out headphones.

Baller95
01-11-2014, 08:30 PM
Damn that's too bad man but I took the originals over the fools gold editions because these black ones look real nice! :tup: