PDA

View Full Version : DJ Mag Canada Official Production Blog

markos
03-28-2012, 10:48 AM
http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx133/humatronmusic/logo1.png

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share with you all my new blog for DJ Magazine Canada. We are the newest edition to the DJ Magazine brand, and are slowly building our content for the print magazine, and digital release.

I am currently the main blogger for production 101 which you can visit here ---> http://www.djmag.ca/blogs/production-101/ which consists of tips, tricks, and production techniques. I want to invite you all to post any questions or topic ideas that you may have here and I will do my best to cover them as the weeks pass. My blogg gets published every Wednsday at 6 am, so if you do have any requests please note that I will be starting them the day after and I will handle requests on a first come first serve basis. Please note that the topics need to be generic. So please avoid asking me questions like how to use Logic Pro's Ultrabeat for now. As things progress, and I have more opportunity to explore the different programs and gear, the blog needs to stay cross platform compatible.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy my reads so far, and my advance apologies for any spelling errors .... :lol:

kindess regards
markos

Tektonix
03-28-2012, 04:57 PM
Awesome stuff man, had a good read and cant wait for more, definitely bookmarking this. By any chance do you know when DJMag Canada will be available for print? and if so, will it be available at like chapters/indigo or whatever book store or will you have to subscribe on line and get it via mail?

Sean
03-28-2012, 09:24 PM
Nice one man! Congrats on the work. Will definitely keep my eye on the blog.

markos
04-03-2012, 09:40 PM
Awesome stuff man, had a good read and cant wait for more, definitely bookmarking this. By any chance do you know when DJMag Canada will be available for print? and if so, will it be available at like chapters/indigo or whatever book store or will you have to subscribe on line and get it via mail?

hey tektonix! I really appreciate your kind words. If you have any topic ideas you would like me to cover please feel free to message me (this goes for anyone else as well). We are currently in the process of getting all of our content prepared for the first print/digital edition but I am unsure about its release date. We haven't been given any final notes on it or anything but it will be soon. As for the availability, I am unsure. Will keep you updated as things progress!

markos
04-03-2012, 09:42 PM
Nice one man! Congrats on the work. Will definitely keep my eye on the blog.

Thanks Sean! Again, if you have any topics you would like me to cover or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me :)

markos
04-16-2012, 03:20 PM
Hey guys,

About to start my next topic for DJ Mag....anything specific you guys would like to read about? LEMME KNOW!

Tektonix
04-16-2012, 11:42 PM
Deffinetly somthing on mastering/fx/eq tracks to make them sounds bigger and more full like alot of the tracks coming out today maybe? C: Or just somthing in that neck of the woods :) :shrug:

Really enjoying theese BTW man

markos
04-17-2012, 12:05 AM
Deffinetly somthing on mastering/fx/eq tracks to make them sounds bigger and more full like alot of the tracks coming out today maybe? C: Or just somthing in that neck of the woods :) :shrug:

Really enjoying theese BTW man

Hey Tektonix,

Thanks for responding and thanks for your support. The more people like you reading, the more posts there will be!

I have taken you request and decided to work on something for you here. Was thinking along the same lines ;)

It'll be up wednsday!

much love

markos
05-15-2012, 02:28 PM
Hey Canada. Just thought i'd tune in and see how everyone is doing. Hope you are enjoying the blog posts thus far! Feel free to post comments or request topic info!!

markos
05-30-2012, 09:51 AM
**UPDATE**

For those of you sending in requets for posts please email me at mpolydorou@djmag.ca

Thanks!

Hygro
05-30-2012, 07:18 PM
Rofl I didn't see this thread. But cool beans I'll check it out.

markos
08-17-2012, 03:25 PM
Rofl I didn't see this thread. But cool beans I'll check it out.

Dope! Keep me posted if you ahve any requests for blog topics!