PDA

View Full Version : WEMF 2012 Thread C:

Tektonix
02-06-2012, 01:33 AM
Who's going to WEMF this year? C: Ill deffinetly be going....No idea who's playing asside from Paris Hilton D: I really wish they'd give you even a phase one or a few artists before they put tickets on sale :c I bought mine already, Hopefully they have a good line-up, if not i guess it will only be what you make it so might aswell enjoy it anyways right?

Who's everyone hopping for on the line-up this year? Im hopping a bit more electro house this year than dubstep and dnb (i have nothing against those genre's, just wouldnt mind a bit more variety) Im reallly wanting to see (realisticly as nice as it would be to have SHM, Alesso, LBL, Hardwell, Bingo Players, Chuckie ect.... hahaha) Knife Party, Zomboy, Chrizz Luvly (or somone similar ie: Lazy Rich) Feed Me, Mord Fustang, Kicks N Licks, DJ Icey would be cool too. Also hopping they bring back the hardcore stage :D

Happy WEMF 2012 C: It's gonna be a blast i can tell already

dj.nick
02-06-2012, 01:51 PM
hey man,

got my tickets too. So stoked! Last year was nuts.
Im hoping for more house!

I think the pleas and crys for knife party wont go unnoticed by DESTINY. I believe those guys will headline..
Wouldn't it be crazy if Daft punk was there?? They havent toured in years and there was speculation that they would be touring and going to toronto in 2012.. I think its time for coming out of hiding..

Im hoping for wolfgang gartner, pleasurekraft, andy c, mc gq, zzt, green velvet, john dahlback, alvin risk, dillion,

I dont care whos there... Its WEMF.

Lets keep this thread going so we can organize a meet up at wemf!

Tektonix
02-09-2012, 05:58 AM
WEMF MEETUP :O BRILLIANT IDEA MAN!!!!

I dont see why knife party wouldnt come, I mean they came as pendulum last year right so no reason they cant come as knife party this year :P I think i would die if DP came c: Mmmmm i like the sound of pleasurekraft and dahlback :3

This is gonna be SOOOOOO SICK!!!!

epik1
02-14-2012, 10:28 PM
omg $213 tickets?! ..lol too broke for that :( otherwise sounds like hella fun. I still need a mixer and head phones lol

Tektonix
02-14-2012, 11:29 PM
Yes however when you think about it, compared to ultra its relativley cheap as this runs 24hours for 3 days.....ultra shuts down early and you cant bring your own shit :/

Tektonix
03-17-2012, 10:16 PM
Phase 1 lineup out at the end of the month :o omfggggg!!!!!!!!!

Nick Bike
03-18-2012, 11:11 PM

Tektonix
04-11-2012, 03:30 PM
Errrrmmm.....

http://www.dt-websolutions.com/fb/wemf2012/liked.jpg

dj.nick
05-01-2012, 01:45 AM
DJ Forums tent stage/tent. Anyone?

Hygro
05-01-2012, 02:44 AM
when did Crystal Method fall so low on the lineup? Our big SF festival coming up has Crystal Method listed in the local DJ, alphabetical section.

DannyAK
05-01-2012, 08:36 AM
was at wemf last year, but the ticket prices are jaw dropping this year.. but il try to make it, work permitting.

Tektonix
05-01-2012, 11:13 AM
They are a bit high :S However the line up this year is gonna be masssive and theyre making allot of big changes this year so it should be well worth it :)

dj.nick
06-21-2012, 06:38 PM
Weeeemmmmmffff

louislouis
07-04-2012, 04:17 PM
i got 2 WEMF tickets im trying to get rid of. i'd like 200$ per ticket but il take best offer.