PDA

View Full Version : What the f*** Mr Mac ?!?!?!

Vernski
01-04-2015, 03:00 PM
What's with spamming the hell out of the mix submissions thread?

How are the rest of us supposed to post our submissions? They're just going to get buried under your pile of spam.

Why not post all your mixes in one thread with all your links within that thread?

Can the mods please do something about this?

Here's an example of what you could do.....

Hey guys I've got a couple of mixes here featuring different DJ/Producers in the 1 hour feature mix...

Trancefusions Episode 001 Feat. Basil O'Glue (Progressive Trance Producer)
https://soundcloud.com/vernon-jairo-jones/trancefusions-001-feature-set-basil-ogluemixed-by-dj-vernksi

Trancefusions Episode 002 Feat. Liquid Soul (Psy Trance Producer)
https://soundcloud.com/vernon-jairo-jones/play-vernski-trancefusions-002-feature-set-liquid-soulmixed-by-dj-vernski

In the spirit of not congesting the mix submissions forum, I thought it would be best that I combine all my mixes within the one thread.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[O/][iii][O/]
01-04-2015, 05:06 PM
What's with spamming the hell out of the mix submissions thread?

Hi Vernski, thank you for your interest! :-) Sorry though, afraid I'm not following you. Spammin? How exactly is submitting mixes in the forum's "Mix Submissions" section considered spamming? Is that not what this section is specifically for? Especially confused considering the subtext of the Mix Submissions section reads "Share your mixes with the world!", which is precisely what I did.

How are the rest of us supposed to post our submissions?

I assume you would simply use the same method I did which is to just click "+ Post New Thread" link at top/left area of screen and following the guidelines provided here http://www.djforums.com/forums/showthread.php?10158-How-to-post-a-good-Mix-Submissions-thread!

They're just going to get buried under your pile of spam.

Again, please explain how mixes in the forum's "Mix Submissions" section even remotely considered spam?

Why not post all your mixes in one thread with all your links within that thread?

I'm not opposed to that method at all, but wasn't sure if that is what the forum moderators recommend, or if it's even allowed. Is it? If so, I'd be happy to, but how would the thread title reflect the descriptive differences found within each subsequent mix's post within that single thread (as the guidelines suggest)? Please advise.

Yes, I'd much appreciate if an actual moderator could please officially advise rather than just the member Vernski. Thanks in advance.

PS: What's with the abusive language?
What the fuck Mr Mac ?!?!?!

PSS: If not mistaken, I believe you may have posted this in the incorrect section of the forum. This is the "Mix Submission" section, it's where mixes get posted (or so I thought). There is another section called "Site Discussion" (link provided below) which may be a more appropriate location for you query above. Perhaps the moderators could shed some official light on this as well.

http://www.djforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?59-Site-Discussion

Vernski
01-04-2015, 06:41 PM
Very well worded, your patronising nature is noted. :tup:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[O/][iii][O/]
01-04-2015, 08:22 PM
Very well worded, your patronising nature is noted. :tup:

As are your enlightening answers to the questions posed to you above in response to your original post.

Dix
01-04-2015, 08:33 PM

I seen this mess earlier today & I thought :facepalm: :confused: :shrug: WTH?

I do not mod that section but if I had... [uh oh]

I think if it had'a been me, I woulda posted all of them in one thread..

Vernski
01-04-2015, 08:52 PM
Mr Mac - I've updated my original post....

I have submitted a couple of mixes (In one thread) this thread is now a legitimate mix submission as well as an example on how to post multiple mixes within one thread :)

Vernski
01-04-2015, 08:52 PM
I seen this mess earlier today & I thought :facepalm: :confused: :shrug: WTH?

I do not mod that section but if I had... [uh oh]

:lol:

[O/][iii][O/]
01-04-2015, 08:55 PM

Hi Dixieland - As already stated earlier (see above and below) I'm totally fine with that method. Just waiting on moderator to provide official advisement. If he/she advises single thread, and can resolve noted thread title conflict, then perhaps the mod can delete original threads for me so I can then create single thread.

[iii][O/] ]

I'm not opposed to that method at all, but wasn't sure if that is what the forum moderators recommend, or if it's even allowed. Is it? If so, I'd be happy to, but how would the thread title reflect the descriptive differences found within each subsequent mix's post within that single thread (as the guidelines suggest)? Please advise.

Yes, I'd much appreciate if an actual moderator could please officially advise rather than just the member Vernski. Thanks in advance.

Vernski
01-04-2015, 09:11 PM
[iii][O/];424744']Hi Dixieland - As already stated earlier (see above and below) I'm totally fine with that method. Just waiting on moderator to provide official advisement. If he/she advises single thread, and can resolve noted thread title conflict, then perhaps the mod can delete original threads for me so I can then create single thread.

Since you are accustomed to spamming..I mean posting lots of threads in a short space of time. You could just do another thread and combine them all in one. You've obviously got the time to do it. Given that you are very capable with writing long winded responses to my original post.

Surely a guy as smart as you make yourself out to be can grasp the concept that all those threads you posted back to back was inconsiderate to other users.....

Usta_B_aDJ
01-05-2015, 12:32 AM
:popcorn:

Ellissentials
01-05-2015, 07:27 AM
Closing this thread. Will PM each member with thoughts and details. :tup:

KLH
01-05-2015, 10:23 AM
I changed the title of the thread.