PDA

View Full Version : Drum and Bass book i'm writing

J Swif
10-25-2014, 08:27 AM
Hey guys, I am currently writing a book about Drum and Bass culture, its origins and evolution. Working title "Drum and bass Connections" I would love your input. I have already interviewed some really great people but would love to know who you think should be cited as an early or recent pioneer of the scene. Lets do it!

Symo
12-05-2014, 06:53 AM
Yeah well you are going to have to start with the Sunday Roast. Which everyone knows started in Sheffield, families would gather over the traditional beef and yorkie puds and then inevitably post lunch you want to get on the sampler to speed up the amen break and slice it about.

DO NOT BUY INTO it came from the hip urban areas of London and Bristol. It was all about them hard working Sheffield families. A fact often ignored by the trendy media london bias.

Doppelganger
12-07-2014, 04:12 PM
Yeah well you are going to have to start with the Sunday Roast. Which everyone knows started in Sheffield, families would gather over the traditional beef and yorkie puds and then inevitably post lunch you want to get on the sampler to speed up the amen break and slice it about.

DO NOT BUY INTO it came from the hip urban areas of London and Bristol. It was all about them hard working Sheffield families. A fact often ignored by the trendy media london bias.

Up norf' lol

Mister_Wanderer
01-16-2015, 06:49 PM
Head to the UK and get into the Jungle scene, true roots !