PDA

View Full Version : Thank Bob it's back

Mike Raunchy
02-05-2012, 11:24 PM
So glad DJF is back up! I was a member before under DJ Steve Butabi for a year or so until the final crash. I didn't post a ton or even sign in all the time but I gained a wealth of knowledge and got some good equipment from members of the site.Before I even knew that this site was coming back I got spammed on Soundcloud and signed up to another forum and it in no way compares to this one, but being that it was pretty much brand new I figured that was why. Boy was I wrong and I haven't been there as of finding out DJF was coming back, but I digress. Obviously I changed my name and pretty much my whole style but I'm more ready than ever to learn and help others with DJing and now recently production. Between being a parent, working 12 hours a day, and playing with music, I'd like to be a contributing member to the community. Well anyways I'm totally digging the new layout and it looks like there is already a bunch of stuff up. Good job guys. See you all around.

Stripe
02-05-2012, 11:53 PM
welcome back..

who's bob :argh:

LeFresh
02-05-2012, 11:56 PM
Welcome back Raunchy!

Mike Raunchy
02-06-2012, 09:27 AM
Haha. What up Lefresh! And Bob is some dude that was getting worshiped out in Cali I guess