PDA

View Full Version : Bieber 'freestyling'

The Judge
03-25-2012, 05:42 AM
I know I'm probably a bit late on this but just saw two vids. Bit unlikely he writes his own stuff I think but if he does, it's impressive. Got to admit that the kid has a swagger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBVXPYTzczU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuQbHvPjcBw

akswun
03-26-2012, 11:43 AM
What.... the.... fuck... is.... Swagger?

epik1
03-26-2012, 12:21 PM
I've heard that Ludacris wrote this stuff for him. Not confirmed.

snoborder101
03-28-2012, 04:39 PM
I've heard that Ludacris wrote this stuff for him. Not confirmed.

Heard the same thing. You can usually tell legit freestyles from the pre written ones. I laughed at all the girls who posted these videos on facebook going on and on about him "freestyling". Kid has the girls locked down, I'll give him that.

The Judge
03-28-2012, 06:44 PM
Oh yeah definitely pre-written. Lol.

Boomcie
03-28-2012, 10:46 PM
He wanted to be in one of the BET hiphop ciphers, but DJ Premier said no because he didn't write his own rhymes

LeFresh
03-29-2012, 07:44 AM
This is how it went down.

Biebs wanted to be featured in one of the cyphers at the BET Hip Hop Awards, but DJ Premier wasn't down because Biebs wanted Ludacris to write his rhymes.
So Biebs goes to Hot 97 tryna prove himself but nobody believes he actually wrote these rhymes because he was askin for Luda's help weeks earlier.

rchecka
03-29-2012, 10:18 AM
I could care less if he had a ghost writer or not, the day Justin Bieber does a rap album is the day that Hip Hop dies for real.
I'm guessing it'll come out Friday, December 21, 2012.

The Judge
03-29-2012, 04:45 PM
This is how it went down.

Biebs wanted to be featured in one of the cyphers at the BET Hip Hop Awards, but DJ Premier wasn't down because Biebs wanted Ludacris to write his rhymes.
So Biebs goes to Hot 97 tryna prove himself but nobody believes he actually wrote these rhymes because he was askin for Luda's help weeks earlier.

Interesting. Explains it at least. There were some pretty good lines in there though. I'd be really impressed if he did actually write them himself.

LeFresh
03-30-2012, 09:53 AM
I could care less if he had a ghost writer or not, the day Justin Bieber does a rap album is the day that Hip Hop dies for real.

A few months back I heard Biebs was going to do a dubstep album :lol: , I wouldn't be too surprised if he actually did a rap album. I feel like rappers looking for some shine would collab with him just to get their names out there and Biebs would benefit because he'd seem more legit if he had backing from a rapper.

rchecka
03-30-2012, 10:07 AM
Biebs would benefit because he'd seem more legit if he had backing from a rapper.

Yeah but Justin Bieber is doing just fine without ruining rap. It's no suprise he wanted to do a dubstep album either, real young kids nowadays think that dubstep is some new great music. A while back I saw a "what teens are into" news segment on Good Morning America and this High School senior explained to America that Dubstep is this brand new music, it's the next big thing and it's a combination of pop and house music bullshit. Bieber musta been watching the news that morning.

Ravi Ravs Singh
04-05-2012, 05:09 AM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: