PDA

View Full Version : Traktor Unable to Calibrate - Fail

DJVADER
03-23-2012, 09:27 PM
I just went and bought Traktor Audio 6 today, When I plugged in everything correctly it wont calibrate, it says that it failed.:blank: I was really stressed out, I have a gig tomorrow :uhoh:
Could it be that I'm not using Traktor Vinyls? I'm currently using Serato Scratch Vinyls with Gemini PT-2000. If anyone can gladly help, I'll rep+

Andrew B
03-23-2012, 09:32 PM
You should have bought Traktor Scratch Pro. It comes with the software, the interface, and the control vinyl.

Since you already have an Audio 6, but don't have the software or control vinyl, you can buy the Traktor Scratch Certified Upgrade Kit. It's only $299.

DJVADER
03-23-2012, 09:48 PM
So it can't be the Audio 6? Because the pitch control would be locked or unable to move and the audio would play very slow speed.
I hope its only because of the control vinyl, I already bought the software online. I'll try and purchase the Traktor Control Vinyl before the gig.

Andrew B
03-23-2012, 09:50 PM
So it can't be the Audio 6? Because the pitch control would be locked or unable to move and the audio would play very slow speed.
I hope its only because of the control vinyl, I already bought the software online. I'll try and purchase the Traktor Control Vinyl before the gig.

Traktor Scratch Pro can't be purchased as just software, it's only available in packages. Yes, you can use the Audio 6 if you buy the upgrade kit I mentioned. Traktor control vinyl are of course required, but they come with any purchase of TSP.

Are you sure you didn't accidentally buy Traktor Pro? That won't work with control vinyl.

DJVADER
03-23-2012, 11:02 PM
Rep +1

B3NNY
03-23-2012, 11:55 PM
If you just bought Traktor Scratch Pro 2 then make sure you get the MK2 vinyls.....