PDA

View Full Version : Got some stuff for sale

DJ Highline
09-16-2014, 02:33 PM
OK I got a bit of stuff here. I'm going to leave this up here and a few other DJ specific sites for about 10 days and then it goes onto CL. I'm in Orlando and am willing to ship most of it. Buyer pays shipping. Here we go I have

Vestax PMC-07Pro Scratch Mixer. ($200) It has signs of normal wear but in good condition except its missing the fader cap on one of the channel EQs.

Denon MC-6000MK1 Controller ($450) This this is a beast of a controller with all the inputs and outputs you could want. It is in great condition with normal wear and tear and the paint fading off on some buttons as is normal for Denon. I do have the original box and accessories that came with it including the rack ears.

Yamaha MG102c Mixer ($60) This is a 10ch mixer with 2 dedicated mic channels and 2 dedicated stereo inputs and 2 combo channels. This is a great little studio or live mixer for small gigs.

Samson Expedition Pro XP200 ($200) 12" powered speaker with roller wheels. This speaker works great as a booth monitor or as a main speaker for a small party. Its loud and punchy especially for its size. One side of the pull out handle is broken.

DJ Highline
09-16-2014, 03:55 PM
Yamaha Mixer is sold