PDA

View Full Version : Questionable buy

rain91
03-20-2012, 11:11 PM
Found a traktor s4 for $450. first thought was wtf, but i found it from a reputable website. (dont really want to say at this point, im in the market for a controller myself) its obviously used, but is it too good to be true even though its from a reputable website? ill give them a call sometime soon, but what are your guys thoughts. Sounds a bit dodgy to me but at the same time, who could pass up a sale son !?

DJNR
03-20-2012, 11:28 PM
Found a traktor s4 for $450. first thought was wtf, but i found it from a reputable website. (dont really want to say at this point, im in the market for a controller myself) its obviously used, but is it too good to be true even though its from a reputable website? ill give them a call sometime soon, but what are your guys thoughts. Sounds a bit dodgy to me but at the same time, who could pass up a sale son !?

That's pretty much the price of a new S2... I sold my Kontrol S4 with a case for $750, so yes, that does sound too good to be true.

uncut69
03-21-2012, 02:09 AM
yeah even a used s4 is a lot more than that. if you do end up buying it, ill give you 500 :)

rain91
03-21-2012, 02:10 AM
guess ill hold out for what i really wanted. for anyone that wants it, its in the used section on guitarcenter's website. there really is a surplus of them on the used section

DJNR
03-21-2012, 10:00 AM
guess ill hold out for what i really wanted. for anyone that wants it, its in the used section on guitarcenter's website. there really is a surplus of them on the used section

You didn't mention it was from guitar center. In that case, there's a chance it's legit. They have such a surplus of those things they probably just want to get rid of them.

rain91
03-21-2012, 06:29 PM
lol, well i did say reputable website. anyway it was sold already when i contacted the store.

DJNR
03-21-2012, 06:34 PM
lol, well i did say reputable website. anyway it was sold already when i contacted the store.

"Reputable website" is subjective. Somebody will think one site is reliable, while another may not.