PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

ajit
03-20-2012, 06:41 PM
Howdy,

I'm Ajit. I'm a music production nooblet. I'm sure you get a dozen a day. I have a serious passion for music, *blah blah*, the usual speel I'm sure. Anyways, I joined here looking to learn how to create music, specifically electronic music. I'm BRAND-freakin' new.

Music history; I have an ear for it, but little applicable experience, and no real tool of trade. I recently got Ableton and it was too much of an undertaking, so I've opted for Magix Music Maker for now until I master the basics.

Other; I have a graphic design background. I go to school for advertising, but recently I've been overwhelmed with the urge to produce music. Here's some art I've made in the past; http://jacobphilpott.deviantart.com/gallery/

I really would like to contribute to the community while absorbing all the information I can. I'd like to contribute my art skill. If someone wants an album cover or just a pic to go along with a song, maybe I can help you out.

DennisBdrmDJ 2.0
03-20-2012, 08:07 PM
Howdy (with a New York accent),.loved the intro.Welcome to the DJ Forums!:spin:

ajit
03-20-2012, 08:26 PM
Haha thanks, sir. For the record, I'm not a big hick from Texas, just have always used "howdy" when introducing myself on a forum. Kind of a tradition.

DennisBdrmDJ 2.0
03-21-2012, 01:08 AM
:lol: right on!......:tup:

ajit
03-22-2012, 12:55 PM
Thanks man. I'm trying to get more involved in the forum's community... where might be a good place to do so?