PDA

View Full Version : EDC - Trance Lineup (great artists)

M!TCH
06-19-2014, 10:57 AM
I have been to a few of these monster get togethers. I usually end up listening to shit music the whole night as I'm mainly there to hang out with my friends.

We decided to go to EDC in Vegas this year as a number of my friends had never been to something this big and were intrigued. We start comparing who we all want to see and the first thing on everyone's list is Avicii, Tiësto, Armin van Buuren, Hardwell, etc... I'm sitting there shaking my head. I am SOOOO stoked that the following people are playing there. I hope Insomniac didn't push some BS down their throats though and they end up playing shit sets.

Here is the list of people I am so stoked to see:

- Astral Projection
- Astrix
- Bryan Kearney
- Indecent Noise
- Infected Mushroom
- Jordan Suckley
- Simon Patterson

Kearney, Suckley, and Indecent are playing back-to-back to finish out the last day. Needless to say I'll be over at that stage regardless of what everyone else is doing. I haven't been out to a proper show in a while (can't stand Beta and we rarely bring "good" acts here). I was amazed to see these kind of people playing at EDC. It's about time we see some trance artists.

Yes, I know that this is an expensive show to only see 7 people play. I'll have to drink copious amounts of liquor and bring my ear plugs when my friends want to go see Avicii.

Buszaj
06-19-2014, 11:26 AM
Oh buddy. Kearney/Indecent/Suckley always kill it. You'll have a blast seeing them. I don't enjoy Simon live anymore. Infected is unique and something different. Haven't seen Astral Projection or Astrix yet. (Astrix coming in September though).

ChrisHynds
06-20-2014, 03:05 AM
Sick line up man :tup:

We're getting Solarstone/Ottaviani/Sneijder this month and J00F's coming back again a little later in the year :)

Era 7
06-20-2014, 04:16 AM
you lucky fuckers :P sadly, germany is pretty much techno/tech-house city :(

M!TCH
06-26-2014, 11:35 PM
Simon Patterson absolutely killed it. He played a psy-trance set that made me wet right after Astral. I was definitely impressed.

contra
06-28-2014, 10:14 PM
Simon Patterson absolutely killed it. He played a psy-trance set that made me wet right after Astral. I was definitely impressed.

well yeah! PSYmon is boss!