PDA

View Full Version : Melo - Cloud Nine

melodnb
05-17-2014, 08:24 AM
Yo what's up guys, new to this forum, my names Melo im a 17 year old from Adelaide who makes old school atmospheric jungle/dnb and just hoping I can get some feedback on a couple of my tracks, give it a listen, you wont regret it (hopefully), cheers! :lol:

http://www.soundcloud.com/melo-11

kir mokum
05-25-2014, 08:50 PM
how is it that you absolutely pegged a sound that was coming out when you were zero years old? i'm half expecting to hear tunes i know that you've just ripped off and posted as your own [that's a compliment]. i'm impressed.

Doppelganger
05-27-2014, 02:07 AM
hoping I can get some feedback on a couple of my tracks, give it a listen, you wont regret it (hopefully), cheers! :lol:

http://www.soundcloud.com/melo-11

Can't fault them, just get the mastering improved on a few of them.

Get them signed to someone like Red Mist or Covert Operations, don't bother with good looking as they won't release them for years

and while you're there PM me a few too please.... :teef:

kir mokum
05-27-2014, 01:05 PM
red mist hasn't released anything in years and covert ops has folded. GLO just got going again several years ago but i don't know how well it's doing or if bukem is holding on to tunes as long as he's notorious for. Audio Plants / BURELOM is one of the only labels that comes to mind for this kind of stuff these days but they're just getting going. maybe modern urban jazz but they're REALLY small these days. horizons, blu sapphire, or fokuz possibly.

the other route is once you feel your shit is on lock (your arrangements are good now, but the engineering and mixing could use some tightening up) send it to metalheadz. chances are they wont pick it up BUT if goldie (or ant TC1) likes it, he will forward it to the appropriate label and if that happens you're pretty much guaranteed it will get picked up. when i say on lock i mean ON LOCK 'cause you wont get many chances if you start sending lackluster stuff to metalheadz.

J Swif
08-27-2014, 04:58 PM
Really nice, I think Tokyo Air is my fave!