PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Massive: Straight Bass (Drum And Bass Event Im Running)

Tektonix
05-03-2014, 01:45 AM
Sup!!! So if your into DnB and heavy bass, come on out this thursday to Li'Ly lounge for an event i'm hosting :D Come have a good time, help me spread the word and enjoy yourself :3

https://www.facebook.com/events/1391845727704571/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Look forward to seeing some of you there hopefully ;)

TrueWind
05-08-2014, 01:58 AM
Damn! No Way!! You gonnna be at Li'ly? Sick Maan! I live a few blocks away! Might have to drop by and say hi! Is there cover if I get there before 10PM? LOL

jz416
05-17-2014, 12:05 PM
Are you associated with the event thats going down tonight at lily, it looks unreal.

Tektonix
05-17-2014, 03:36 PM
Are you associated with the event thats going down tonight at lily, it looks unreal.

"Nice Shoes Wanna Funk"?

I'm personally not associated with that event, just the promoters and DJ's running it :) And will probably be going to show some support to my friends involved.

jz416
05-26-2014, 05:52 PM
"Nice Shoes Wanna Funk"?

I'm personally not associated with that event, just the promoters and DJ's running it :) And will probably be going to show some support to my friends involved.

I wanted to go.. I fuckin love ghetto funk, but none of my friends were down to go.
Fuark... Do you know any facebook groups that would keep me in the loop on ghetto funk or related genre events?