PDA

View Full Version : What club do I go to if I want to here this song

jz416
04-22-2014, 08:03 PM
yn6_hw6wQ3w

Also, clubs that cater to young people (university aged) is preferred.

Seriously, I just want to hear some fuarrkin peakin vocal trance.

In case you cant tell, I lack experience with clubbing.

Tektonix
04-22-2014, 08:46 PM
Toika Lounge is an amazing small trance club in Toronto that play's all that sort of stuff :) Iv'e been on a few occasions and it's been a blast. That's the only all trance venue i can think of off the top of my head /: Anything else is usually just one off events.

They always have proper trance names in there though, Indecent Noise, Sean Tyas, Artic Moon, Lange, Max Graham, John oo Flemming, Nitrous Oxide, Giuseppe Ottiavani and so forth... And they have amazing resident DJ's. Worth a look man if you want the good shit and no bullshit :)

ampnation
04-22-2014, 08:56 PM
You forgot your punctuation... "What club do I go to if I want to? Here! This song!"

LOL. Sorry to be the spelling Nazi. I make plenty of similar missteps in my posts, I'm sure."

Buszaj
04-23-2014, 12:38 PM
Follow Ozmozis Productions my friend! Virtually all of the trance events in Toronto are run by them. Most are at Toika, giving you an intimate vibe. A few of the larger events are run at larger venues. Boat cruises in the summer with unreal trance.

Also, I'll be running a free event on the Toronto Islands this summer. Did it for the first time last year. Have a look:

http://www.facebook.com/events/829797837050421/

http://www.facebook.com/ozmozis

jz416
04-23-2014, 09:55 PM
Toika Lounge is an amazing small trance club in Toronto that play's all that sort of stuff :) Iv'e been on a few occasions and it's been a blast. That's the only all trance venue i can think of off the top of my head /: Anything else is usually just one off events.

They always have proper trance names in there though, Indecent Noise, Sean Tyas, Artic Moon, Lange, Max Graham, John oo Flemming, Nitrous Oxide, Giuseppe Ottiavani and so forth... And they have amazing resident DJ's. Worth a look man if you want the good shit and no bullshit :)

Thanks... Now all I gotta do is find a friend who will go with me... that could be harder. I have two types of friends, the ones that woudl rather smoke a blunt and sit on their asses, and the ones who think trance and techno and house are all the same thing.

You forgot your punctuation... "What club do I go to if I want to? Here! This song!"

LOL. Sorry to be the spelling Nazi. I make plenty of similar missteps in my posts, I'm sure."

I honestly have no fucking clue what ur talkin about m8.
My punctuation is cleaner than the washrooms at the guv.

Follow Ozmozis Productions my friend! Virtually all of the trance events in Toronto are run by them. Most are at Toika, giving you an intimate vibe. A few of the larger events are run at larger venues. Boat cruises in the summer with unreal trance.

Also, I'll be running a free event on the Toronto Islands this summer. Did it for the first time last year. Have a look:

http://www.facebook.com/events/829797837050421/

http://www.facebook.com/ozmozis

Your event on the islands looks awesome.I will be there for sure, even if it is right in the peak of my exam time.
Any chance that for a small donation to the cause you could ensure I here the song in the OP? lol

During the summer (July and August) im a councillor at a camp so I wont be able to make it to any of the boat cruises I dont think.. but maybe late june.

Im followin ozmosis now.

Thanks for all the replies m8s.

jz416
04-23-2014, 10:09 PM
Thanks... Now all I gotta do is find a friend who will go with me... that could be harder. I have two types of friends, the ones that woudl rather smoke a blunt and sit on their asses, and the ones who think trance and techno and house are all the same thing.

I honestly have no fucking clue what ur talkin about m8.
My punctuation is cleaner than the washrooms at the guv.

Your event on the islands looks awesome.I will be there for sure, even if it is right in the peak of my exam time.
Any chance that for a small donation to the cause you could ensure I here the song in the OP? lol

During the summer (July and August) im a councillor at a camp so I wont be able to make it to any of the boat cruises I dont think.. but maybe late june.

Im followin ozmosis now.

Thanks for all the replies m8s.

Edit: looking at the clubcrawlers page on toika, it appears it may be 25 plus. If this is the case, i won't be going anytime soon.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Buszaj
04-24-2014, 07:37 AM
Edit: looking at the clubcrawlers page on toika, it appears it may be 25 plus. If this is the case, i won't be going anytime soon.

Don't worry about clubcrawlers. I remember I used to look on those types of pages hah. All of Ozmozis events (including the ones at Toika, most of them are there) are 19+.

jz416
04-24-2014, 07:54 AM
Don't worry about clubcrawlers. I remember I used to look on those types of pages hah. All of Ozmozis events (including the ones at Toika, most of them are there) are 19+.

Thanks. That's perfect

KLH
04-24-2014, 08:35 AM
LOL. Sorry to be the spelling Nazi.
I corrected the misspelling in the title.

akswun
04-26-2014, 07:47 AM
Lol Toika....

Haven't been there in soooo long. And when I did go it was mainly hiphop/R&B. Small ass space with overpriced drinks, well actually overpriced drinks is just a Toronto thing.
As for Techno/Trance clubs I think you'd have more success trying College St. west (little Italy) and if not there then Gov would probably be the next best place. King West is just straight up EDM Douchebaggery. If you're into throwing your money away at bottle service and having leaching ass bitches in your booth thats the place to be.

jz416
04-27-2014, 06:14 PM
Lol Toika....

Haven't been there in soooo long. And when I did go it was mainly hiphop/R&B. Small ass space with overpriced drinks, well actually overpriced drinks is just a Toronto thing.
As for Techno/Trance clubs I think you'd have more success trying College St. west (little Italy) and if not there then Gov would probably be the next best place. King West is just straight up EDM Douchebaggery. If you're into throwing your money away at bottle service and having leaching ass bitches in your booth thats the place to be.

Thanks for the lowdown. Im defintely not looking to spend 1000 dollars on bottle service or deal with fucking guido douchebags.

Im planning to attend PVD at the guv May 23rd.

EDIT: AW FUKKKK, I just realized I commited to DJing at a friend of a friends birthday party that night. Im very upset right now.