PDA

View Full Version : Doing some shopping

Robdogg
03-17-2012, 08:08 PM
Going to pick up a new flight case tomorrow just wondering if I should do an all in one for my mc6000, line6 xd-70, firman power conditioner, and 2x QSC gx5's... Or split the amps into there own case. I'm leaning towards 2 cases because I don't always use the amps for smaller gigs I roll my qsc k8's. From a looks view 2 cases to cluttered or one case two tall that's the tossup... I do mostly weddings and corp parties with bait of school stuff.... Anyone running similar setups I'd be curious to hear your thoughts...

windspeed36
03-17-2012, 10:06 PM
If you've got both powered and passive equipment - split yourself between 2 cases - makes life easier

Roshanbhoj
03-18-2012, 12:54 AM
From what I know the more cases the better. Carrying two cases instead of one really big case is always ideal. For example technics, you want separate flight cases for those instead of a huge long one. I hope I'm making sense here.

ampnation
03-18-2012, 01:20 AM
Depends on your transportation IMO.
I have a trailer with a ramp so one case on casters would be better given your application.
With a van or the like, I would want separates.

VjQue
03-18-2012, 01:28 AM
From what I know the more cases the better. Carrying two cases instead of one really big case is always ideal. For example technics, you want separate flight cases for those instead of a huge long one. I hope I'm making sense here. for my tech's it one coffin with everything prewired allon wheels

Roshanbhoj
03-18-2012, 12:11 PM
Ahh okay. I guess that makes sense. I guess it's your preference then. Just easier to carry separate cases instead of one big one but you have wheels so yeah

DJRockinRob
03-20-2012, 10:47 AM
Whatever you do.God Bless!