PDA

View Full Version : DJM 900 Nexus Stuck In Update Mode [Problem]

JahSlice
04-18-2014, 06:09 AM
Hey there. Hope I'm posting in the right section. Got a problemo here with my mixer;
Here's a quick video of my problem if you don't want to read: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_TtuSAHdYw

I bought a Pioneer DJM 900nxs brand new from a local dj store like 2 weeks ago. It was working perfectly until... I tried to update it via LAN cable to my windows 7 computer.
It failed up******. Came up with an error on the x-pad screen saying "ERROR E004" (Anyone know what this means?). I did everything that pioneer told me to do. I disabled all my firewalls and anti-virus programs. Even tried launching the patch in administrator mode. It's the 1.31 version for windows.

So anyway... then I was like ehhh can't be f'd with this so I just leave it on it's current version which is 1.28. I switched it off then switched it back on and it took me back to the update mode, which I don't want to be in! I've tried holding the cue and beat effect on/off button while it's in update mode but doesn't do anything. I just want it to boot up normally.

Has anyone had this problem before, or knows how to fix it? I need some solutions ASAP so I can get back to mixing