PDA

View Full Version : House Thomas Newson - Don't Hold Us (feat. Angelika Vee) A208 Bootleg![Prog. House]

DJA208
04-02-2014, 06:33 AM
Thought i'd bring my progressive house side out of me this time. Let me know what you guys think of the track! :D

https://soundcloud.com/officialdja208/thomas-newson-dont-hold-us

Thanks! :)

dan_b
04-05-2014, 10:20 AM
Maaaaaate that lead just feels held back! I've been listening over and over again and just feel like somethings missing with it. It could also made do with a smidge of EQ'in...

Other than that, can definitely see shit loads of improvement in every thing your doing

DJA208
04-06-2014, 03:51 PM
Maaaaaate that lead just feels held back! I've been listening over and over again and just feel like somethings missing with it. It could also made do with a smidge of EQ'in...

Other than that, can definitely see shit loads of improvement in every thing your doing

Cheers mate, i think the lead needs some more reveerb and more layering to give it a fuller feel maybe. Cheers for the listen, i'm gonna go and listen to your Revolution remix now haha ;)

NathanDJ
04-12-2014, 09:35 AM
I actually really like it. I'm not an expert on the whole production scene as of yet, but IMO it's not bad at all :)