PDA

View Full Version : In need of a logo

Boardar
03-31-2014, 10:59 PM
Hey guys,

I need a logo for my name Boardar, I was wondering if in that design a symbol could be made, be creative. I need it to be dark, scary and mysterious.

Im happy to put your social links in the description of my soundcloud.

Cheers Boardar // Tom

niarta
04-06-2014, 06:51 PM
I could probably work something up. What exactly were you looking for? (ex. theme, character, symbol, etc.)

Boardar
04-06-2014, 08:32 PM
I could probably work something up. What exactly were you looking for? (ex. theme, character, symbol, etc.)
I would like the feel to be dark and mysterious to
match my music. Colours such as black, blue and green are my favourite
so those would be great to have in the art work. As for the design, it
would be great if you could create a symbol for me, I do not have one
as of now but I think something to represent my name "Boardar" would
be better than the logo just saying Boardar.

So to cover the whole spectrum id like a design that is dark and
mysterious, one with my name Boardar, some type of symbol that yo can
create yourself (be creative, I'm not to worried about what it looks
like). And colours including black, green and blue.

thank you very much for doing this, if you leave your social media links here ill give you credit in my social media descriptions.
cheers Boardar // Tom

niarta
04-06-2014, 11:12 PM
Alright, I've got a few ideas.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

NickJames
04-07-2014, 04:11 PM
I think something to represent my name "Boardar" would be better than the logo just saying Boardar.

Does Boardar mean something?

Boardar
04-07-2014, 06:21 PM
Does Boardar mean something?

Unfortunately not, I had loved the name Boardar for a while but my name was already Reaktt, finally after 6 months of regret I changed my name to Boardar, no more regrets!

NickJames
04-08-2014, 09:35 PM
Unfortunately not, I had loved the name Boardar for a while but my name was already Reaktt, finally after 6 months of regret I changed my name to Boardar, no more regrets!

No ideas I'm afraid... I could give you a clean and sharp logo but I have no ideas for something "dark" or something that represents Boardar. Sorry :(

Hopefully ATrain knocks it out of the park.

Boardar
04-08-2014, 09:53 PM
No ideas I'm afraid... I could give you a clean and sharp logo but I have no ideas for something "dark" or something that represents Boardar. Sorry :(

Hopefully ATrain knocks it out of the park.

Thats ok, A logo with my name Boardar with dark colours will be fine. ill be using both of these designs btw.

thanks again guys *BROFIST*

Boardar
04-08-2014, 09:55 PM
When you guys finish your artworks can you also post links to your social media so i can give credit.

cheers

djmickyk
04-08-2014, 11:08 PM
Sorry to jump in on the tread but this may give you guys some inspiration,if its along the lines of what Boardar was thinking...its only a quickly thrown together idea...lol

http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb347/makafap/test.jpg

Boardar
04-09-2014, 02:29 AM
sorry to jump in on the tread but this may give you guys some inspiration,if its along the lines of what boardar was thinking...its only a quickly thrown together idea...lol

http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb347/makafap/test.jpg

nice one, lovin it!

djmickyk
04-09-2014, 02:39 PM
nice one, lovin it!
if you want this just send me a message,and i will send in whatever format you want.

Boardar
04-09-2014, 05:27 PM
nice one, lovin it!

It's alright I just saved It and cropped it
Thank man!

djmickyk
04-09-2014, 06:09 PM
:tup:
It's alright I just saved It and cropped it
Thank man!

diceallion
04-09-2014, 07:28 PM
That's pretty sick!!! Nice...

Boardar
04-11-2014, 05:13 AM
ATrain and Nick james - Are you guys still working on my artwork?

NickJames
04-11-2014, 12:13 PM
ATrain and Nick james - Are you guys still working on my artwork?

Yes, just busy this week. I'll finish something up this weekend.

Boardar
04-21-2014, 04:01 PM
hows the logos going guys?

Crushgroove
08-21-2015, 09:10 AM
What's up guys, I see the OP is requesting a logo. I was giving it some thought on how to go about making a "dark and mysterious" logo, but that's just it, a logo is going to be your branding. It MUST be legible, crisp, and work in just about any size you can think of, preferably vector. Keep it simple, and as far as options on making an actual logo stand out is the Font type and manipulation of that font.
Forget any super complex fonts, gradients or effects... keep it clean.

As far as creating a Mysterious and dark vibe, I'd leave that to the Album design or any cover art. THEN you could go bananas with the creepy stuff... or whatever feel you're looking for.

IF I have some spare time I'll try and throw something down. NO promises though. lol Got a house full of kids over here.

Take care guys.