PDA

View Full Version : Audio Interface/Sound Card Not Compatible? RME/RPM Hammerfall DSP

DJVADER
03-16-2012, 12:30 AM
Recently I just bought a RME RPM/ Hammerfall DSP Mobile Turntable Series Audio Interface and for some odd wierd reason, It will not work correctly with traktor. For example, I cannot calibrate my time-coded vinyls at all, unless they were going at a faster speed (Faster than 45 RPM) I gave Virtual DJ a try just to see if it would work or not and it works perfectly with no problems at all. I really don't want to stick with a VDJ, because my personal preferences works a lot better with traktor and I basically moved on. Does anyone have this Audio Interface and give me some guidance? Are there any other programs that are compatible other than VDJ? :mad:

Andrew B
03-16-2012, 12:38 AM
Traktor Scratch Pro requires a proprietary NI audio interface (Audio 4, Audio 6, Audio 8, or Audio 10). Luckily, it comes with a Traktor Audio 10.

Aside from Virtual DJ, you could purchase Torq 2.0, Mixvibes, Ms. Pinky, or Deckadance.

KLH
03-16-2012, 08:53 AM
DJVader, the force is against you on DVS apps that need proprietary interfaces (TSP and SSL come to mind). That RME is a monster interface though. I loved mine when I had it (for production apps).

-KLH

Andrew B
03-18-2012, 03:48 PM
DJVader, the force is against you on DVS apps that need proprietary interfaces (TSP and SSL come to mind). That RME is a monster interface though. I loved mine when I had it (for production apps).

-KLH

Yeah, RME is badass.

Scrap McNapps
03-18-2012, 07:49 PM
I would go with Mixvibes or Decadance.

And +1 on the RME. That's probably one of the best DJing audio interfaces that was made.