PDA

View Full Version : CALLING OUT: Noob Battle

djnicke
03-20-2014, 08:37 AM
Hello,

I've noticed a fair few of these battle threads seem to not go anywhere which is a shame as I've got some really cool mixes from here! I want to get into one of these battles (I have tried... once) but starting one has always been a bit daunting so....... Anyone interested in a Noob battle?

Rules;

- You must have been in no more than 3 battles on this forum

- Any DJ equipment

- 30min live mix

- ANY dance genre except dubstep (sorry bro's)

- No Hip Hop (only because that's been done)

- No post production

- 2 weeks from when we agree and 1 vs 1 only

I'm hoping this is open enough to get started quick but if there is no interest in a few days I'll open it up even more. You can practice as much as you want but your final set must be done in one take. If you don't like the rules (or lack of them) let me know and I might change something. I don't like to exclude people so in the case that there are more than one taker for this then it is first come first served. Simple enough?

Who's up?

Vernski
03-21-2014, 06:01 AM
Hey, I might be wrong, but I reckon you may have a few too many stipulations to attract a battle buddy.

I'd guess that quite a few noobs would probably own a controller rather than tt's or cdj's.

You might need to loosen a few of your rules to attract a noob or two :)

Oh and good on you for trying to get some noobs on the battefront

djnicke
03-21-2014, 07:51 AM
Thanks Vernski!

I think you are right mate! I'll change a couple of things, thanks for the feedback I appreciate it!

Baller95
03-21-2014, 07:56 AM
Vernski, you gonna call your self a noob after winning the trance tourney? :P

Vernski
03-21-2014, 08:05 AM
Vernski, you gonna call your self a noob after winning the trance tourney? :P

Haha, noooo :lol:

I still feel like a noob at times :banghead: :lol:

I'm actually really interested to see who will be interested....Maybe Diceallion could come and play :ninja:

No problemo Nicke :tup:

Rad
03-21-2014, 08:18 AM
Djnicke, your profile does not seem to fit the "noob" name, did you mean new to these battles instead of new to dj-ing ?

Vernski
03-21-2014, 08:20 AM
:ninja:It could be a noob ambush:ninja:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djnicke
03-21-2014, 08:23 AM
Djnicke, your profile does not seem to fit the "noob" name, did you mean new to these battles instead of new to dj-ing ?

Yeah new to these battles, this will be my first battle!

New to dj-ing or loads of experience I don't care.

diceallion
03-21-2014, 06:07 PM
I got soooooo cold feet!!!! I dunno how to scratch or anything..!!! I don't have a planned set or confidence, I'm rather shy.... Scared of criticism, especially that you all know how noobie I am....

Ok, I'm in.

Vernski
03-21-2014, 07:47 PM
http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n546/Cars514/MrBurns_Excellent.png

diceallion
03-21-2014, 07:56 PM
Oh boy..!! Maybe I should seriously wait...

diceallion
03-21-2014, 08:11 PM
I'm trying to figure out what music I can use.

djnicke
03-21-2014, 08:16 PM
Awesome! Thanks diceallion + rep! , 2 weeks from today ok?

diceallion
03-21-2014, 08:18 PM
I just crapped my pants.

djnicke
03-21-2014, 08:20 PM
me too

diceallion
03-21-2014, 08:24 PM
lol... ok, 2 weeks it is brother. Now I have a focus towards my practice sessions..

Tkevik
03-21-2014, 10:33 PM
Aw shit, now it's on! Exciting;)

You kids have fun... I'm gonna need some practice once my shit finally gets here!

Koleco
03-22-2014, 08:40 AM
Sounds like this could be an interesting time.... I am down! How do you submit a mix after it has been completed? CDJ's And Mk2's are ok equipment? When does it start?

Vernski
03-22-2014, 08:49 AM
Sounds like this could be an interesting time.... I am down! How do you submit a mix after it has been completed? CDJ's And Mk2's are ok equipment? When does it start?

The battle has already been scheduled, but it looks like there's a heap of new blood coming into the forum....

I think you will have no problem finding a battle buddy from this thread.

IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT WANTS TO HAVE A NOOB BATTLE WITH KOLECO?

I'm sure some one will bite.

Once you have a mix done, just upload it to dropbox. Label the file------(Battle Mix Koleco v Opponent) Then private message the dropbox file link to the battle mod....Jon Avalon

Koleco
03-22-2014, 09:00 AM
Sweet Thanks. Cant wait to find a batte buddy.

diceallion
03-22-2014, 10:41 AM
Holy crap, this is stressful... Going on my 3rd hour of practice this morning.

Baller95
03-22-2014, 02:13 PM
Haha, noooo :lol:

I still feel like a noob at times :banghead: :lol:

:lol:

Ok, I'm in.

YEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYE! :teef:

diceallion
03-22-2014, 04:05 PM
If anything I should give you guys a good laugh, but I will try hard, don't want y'all to think I won't put any effort into it.

TIMMBO
03-22-2014, 05:05 PM
I'm well up for a battle but always seem to struggle on recording my set and getting the volume okay. Also doing this drop box thing as well lol

I've now had my cdj set up for 5-6 months
Don't really use effects and certainly don't use sync.

I mix prog/electro house.

What length of mix we talking?

djnicke
03-22-2014, 06:11 PM
Holy crap, this is stressful... Going on my 3rd hour of practice this morning.

Struth I should practice more.

diceallion
03-22-2014, 06:34 PM
Struth I should practice more.

I got this funny feeling I'm being hustled lol

djnicke
03-22-2014, 06:41 PM
I got this funny feeling I'm being hustled lol

haha! no! I'm still trying to work out what music to use! 'Be careful what you ask for..." as they say.

Vernski
03-23-2014, 10:03 AM
I'm well up for a battle but always seem to struggle on recording my set and getting the volume okay. Also doing this drop box thing as well lol

I've now had my cdj set up for 5-6 months
Don't really use effects and certainly don't use sync.

I mix prog/electro house.

What length of mix we talking?

It would seem as though I might be brokering a battle here......

Are you two happy to do a battle? :)

It would be pretty cool to have a couple of noob battles going - it's great for the forum community.

TIMMBO
03-23-2014, 10:08 AM
I'm
Up for it

I usually record my stuff in audacity.
I get my levels all okay but the recording always seems a little on the hush side.
I will just record it at a higher level I suppose
Lol

So yeh I will give it a go

If I struggle to upload it or anything I will give a shout in here.

Who we sending the the mix too
And how long?

Vernski
03-23-2014, 10:18 AM
I think the original guidelines for the battle between Nicke and Dice should be fine.

30min live mix

- ANY dance genre except dubstep (sorry bro's)

- No Hip Hop (only because that's been done)

- No post production

- 2 weeks from when we agree and 1 vs 1 only

Once a mix is done, just upload to your dropbox and attach it to your public folder. Send the link via a PM to Jon Avalon ------>http://www.djforums.com/forums/member.php?9-JonAvalon and he will set up a new battle thread.

All we need to do now is make sure Kaleco is ready to go and you guys agree on a submission date. :tup:

diceallion
03-23-2014, 10:27 AM
Im asking this question way in advance as I am not ready to record... But when the time comes, and using Serato DJ, I simply click on the record button within the software? Thats it?

Vernski
03-23-2014, 10:39 AM
That should be it, vdj is like that. Just remember to record it at 192 kbs go to your recording settings and select it.

TIMMBO
03-23-2014, 11:14 AM
Happy days

diceallion
03-23-2014, 12:07 PM
ok.. Ill check it out later, my wife just came down after 2 hours with her hands up saying "ENOUGH" lol...

KLH
03-23-2014, 04:36 PM
This is supposed to be fun, guys. I hope that no one is stressing over making a mix. Focus your energy on music that you like and making everything come together. Before you know it, the mix will be over and you'll still want to keep going!

Enjoy it guys. I'm jealous.

diceallion
03-23-2014, 04:38 PM
Roger that captain.

TIMMBO
03-24-2014, 09:37 AM
Not stressing , just waiting with anticipation for a response regarding my battle.

Already sorted 80% of my mix just got to sort out the final part and get it recorded.

Vernski
03-24-2014, 10:22 AM
Sweet Thanks. Cant wait to find a batte buddy.

Not stressing , just waiting with anticipation for a response regarding my battle.

Already sorted 80% of my mix just got to sort out the final part and get it recorded.

Koleco, are you ready to confirm your battle with Timmbo?

Baller95
03-24-2014, 06:05 PM
That should be it, vdj is like that. Just remember to record it at 192 kbs go to your recording settings and select it.

Why 192?

Vernski
03-24-2014, 06:11 PM
I remember that was the standard bit rate to keep the recording quality on a level playing field....

Baller95
03-24-2014, 07:36 PM
I remember that was the standard bit rate to keep the recording quality on a level playing field....

Meh, I think 320 is fine! I gotta hear these mixes in the best quality possible :P

TIMMBO
03-24-2014, 07:53 PM
Looks like I've no opponent lol

Does this count as a victory then lol

diceallion
03-24-2014, 08:19 PM
Looks like I've no opponent lol

Does this count as a victory then lol

poor Timmbo... U will get a partner.

niarta
03-24-2014, 09:20 PM
I'm
Up for it

I usually record my stuff in audacity.
I get my levels all okay but the recording always seems a little on the hush side.
I will just record it at a higher level I suppose
Lol

So yeh I will give it a go

If I struggle to upload it or anything I will give a shout in here.

Who we sending the the mix too
And how long?

If Kaleco doesn't get back to you anytime soon, let me know, I'm looking to battle someone aswell :)

djnicke
03-25-2014, 05:25 AM
This is supposed to be fun, guys. I hope that no one is stressing over making a mix. Focus your energy on music that you like and making everything come together. Before you know it, the mix will be over and you'll still want to keep going!

Enjoy it guys. I'm jealous.

For sure! I'm treating this like I've invited my mate diceallion over for a mix and a few beers! I have to give him the respect he deserves so I'll definitely give him my best mix, and as already mentioned it's good to have a focus for practice.

KLH
03-25-2014, 05:53 AM
Are we set? Everyone paired up?

djnicke
03-25-2014, 06:16 AM
Me and dice are all good, we got Timmbo vs ATrain too?

TIMMBO
03-25-2014, 07:17 AM
Sounds good
I'll be mixing the well loved electro/ prog house stuff ;)
30 minute mix
I won't be touching sync

Will say 2 weeks from tomorrow if you like.
If I have any issues with uploading it I will get help on here lol

Good luck peeps

niarta
03-25-2014, 07:23 AM
Sounds good, mix is due April 9th. GL :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Baller95
03-25-2014, 08:04 AM
Really excited for these mixes :D

Vernski
03-25-2014, 08:07 AM
Really excited for these mixes :D

Me too :tup:

I'm loving the influx of new, hungry and interested Dj's on the forum right now :)

Baller95
03-25-2014, 08:16 AM
Me too :tup:

I'm loving the influx of new, hungry and interested Dj's on the forum right now :)

Same :)

TIMMBO
03-25-2014, 05:49 PM
Well I have just finished my 2-10 shift
Straight on the decks

The thing I'm struggling with is only having 30 minutes lol

I've sorted out my first 15-18 minutes but then deciding on how to finish off

I've got Wednesday and Thursday off so should hopefully have it recorded then I will put it on my phone and listen to it few 100 times lol to make sure I'm happy.

Really looking forward to this and its great that it's getting some good vibes from the thread

niarta
03-25-2014, 06:25 PM
Alright, good luck to my opponent TIMMBO and all the other guys that got paired up. Glad to see some new faces around here :)

TIMMBO
03-25-2014, 07:15 PM
The best outcome for us all will be the general feedback from all the experienced DJs in here :)

So WE will all be winners <--------- (cheesy I know lol)

And good luck to all

X

diceallion
03-25-2014, 07:24 PM
QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When recording..... What controls the recording volume? The gains? The master? Or the up faders?

diceallion
03-25-2014, 07:25 PM
And 100% with u Timmbo on all of us being winners...

Vernski
03-25-2014, 07:28 PM
Faders/gain

diceallion
03-25-2014, 07:30 PM
Hmmmm... So if I'm playing music really low cause the kids are sleeping, keep the master low, but bring up the gains...

Or I should say, adjust the gains at a good recording volume then bring down the master so I don't wake everyone up.

Vernski
03-25-2014, 07:34 PM
Gains are usually fixed once you're happy that they're not too loud/quiet.(all tracks sound the same)

Faders are there to manipulate your channels.

Master is only output and has no bearing on recording

TIMMBO
03-25-2014, 07:35 PM
I record through a connection in my mixer straight to my laptop (nox 404 mixer)
If an up fader or cross fader is not fully up or across that will effect the volume of your recording

But the main control you go on is the gains
When recording I make sure the gains are set (this may have to be adjusted throughout your set) are just slightly illuminating red and of course this can also be altered using your low mid and high controls.

The main volume output shouldn't be touched during a mix.
If a song is coming across on the low side then alter this by increasing your gain and also maybe on the eqs

This is how I think it is.

I may be wrong but this works for me in keeping a recorded mix without it going loud and low.

Although my main thing is in not sure on which setting to have audacity set at to do the recording (ranging from 0-10)

I've got a video to watch that may help me on that!!

diceallion
03-25-2014, 07:57 PM
ok, I think I understand.

Vernski
03-25-2014, 08:33 PM
Lol, this is my way....

Get all your tracks you're gonna use.

Find the loudest Parton each track, play, listen, with faders up at 85% or so.

Adjust the gain for each track by comparing how each track sounds in relation to each other.

You should have auto-remember on your software so don't have readjust again....unless you fucked up in the first place:P

diceallion
03-25-2014, 09:09 PM
ok, I think I understand. lol

Irrational_Fear
03-26-2014, 05:50 AM
I've got a video to watch that may help me on that!!

:tup:

The video doesn't cover that specifically (what volume to set Audacity input level at) but I work on the basis that recording too quiet is better than recording too loud. If you've recorded a bit too quiet, once you've normalized the overall level in audacity you can increase the volume of the track as a whole up to a 'hard-limit', before exporting into your format of choice.

Obviously if you record too loud there isn't really anything you can do as you will have clipping etc and you can't get those bits of the track back!- but this is obvious whilst you are recording as the waveform in Audacity will be going outside the parameters on the screen. :)

kyle133
03-26-2014, 08:37 AM
So happy to see the support for new DJ's on this battle, my newb battle with DJ Veaux got 2 listens. Great to see the influx of eager DJ's willing to learn the craft.

TIMMBO
03-26-2014, 09:41 AM
Yup
Just done my first recording now
Listened back to it and I'm well happy with 99% of it

Just one mix that I need to change!
Or I might just change tracks. Will have a play around later and see!

And the volume seems good as well

niarta
03-26-2014, 05:36 PM
Take 1 of my mix done, about 4 more takes to go :P

diceallion
03-26-2014, 06:06 PM
Wow, look at u guys go... Goes to show how experience and practice is a major plus... I've only got my half set worked out. I'll still be ready for the due date thou.

djnicke
03-26-2014, 08:52 PM
lol this isn't as easy as I thought! it's amazing how some focus really makes you tighten up your mixing. I'm breaking a sweat when I practice sometimes haha!

Vernski
03-26-2014, 08:54 PM
You guys are classic noobs :lol:

djnicke
03-26-2014, 08:55 PM
So happy to see the support for new DJ's on this battle

oh and this, thank you for this!

niarta
03-26-2014, 10:27 PM

^^lol

Baller95
03-26-2014, 10:40 PM

The noobiest of noobs :lol:

diceallion
03-26-2014, 10:49 PM

Bastard!!! :hump: :)

diceallion
03-29-2014, 10:24 AM
-.- struggling.... Not easy!

diceallion
03-29-2014, 11:33 AM
Well, I just recorded my very 1st 30 min. Mix session. :puke:

djnicke
03-29-2014, 07:17 PM
good work Dice! I agree not easy! How are Timmbo and ATrain doing?

Vernski
03-29-2014, 08:46 PM
Welcome to DJ Forums,

On the tour today we will show you where different dj's inhabit....

To the left is the n00b enclosure......awww they're sooo cute :P :lol:

djnicke
03-29-2014, 10:37 PM
Welcome to DJ Forums,

On the tour today we will show you where different dj's inhabit....

To the left is the n00b enclosure......awww they're sooo cute :P :lol:

lol I hope one of us does trance and gives you a fright! DJF Trance Tourney 2014/15? None of us will be scared after popping our cherries!

Vernski
03-29-2014, 11:04 PM
lol I hope one of us does trance and gives you a fright! DJF Trance Tourney 2014/15? None of us will be scared after popping our cherries!

:lol: FYI, I popped by battle cherry in the tournament last year......

Your battle and tournaments help you learn so much about mixing, set planning and execution.

I'm looking forward to listening the two battles....1 week to go it must be.....

diceallion
03-29-2014, 11:09 PM
Yup, next friday...

TIMMBO
03-30-2014, 12:58 AM
Yeh I've been early shifts all this weekend plus going to watch my beloved football team on Saturday has wiped me out.

But I'm nights Monday/ Tuesday giving me both days to have one last mix with my slightly altered set and then record Tuesday.

Recorded my first set last week and I was happy with it apart from one track which didn't fit in well.

Also been side tracked looking at my next addition to my DJ collection.

Purchasing an SX next Saturday to add to my cdj's and TTs

diceallion
03-30-2014, 10:26 AM
OoooooooooooK!!!, Just practiced another round... Still unsatisfied, so I decided to hit record and do a completely unplanned set, and style of music... Im Happy!!!

diceallion
03-30-2014, 10:38 AM
Ok, gotta question... Just looked at the recording preferences within the soft ware. What should I choose?
Presently at 16 bit format AIFF

OTHER OPTION
24 bit format wave...

The recording I just did was 16 and AIFF

KLH
03-30-2014, 12:12 PM
44100Hz at 16bits is what most CDs use. Just convert the AIFF/WAV to MP3 and you'll be set.

niarta
03-30-2014, 03:00 PM
OoooooooooooK!!!, Just practiced another round... Still unsatisfied, so I decided to hit record and do a completely unplanned set, and style of music... Im Happy!!!

I love unplanned sets. I get to screw around and try new things, and see if they sounded ok or not :)
Just messed around and made this:

https://soundcloud.com/syncosity/well-be-losing-ourselves

Literally just popped into my head and I made it. Didn't come out too bad.

djnicke
03-31-2014, 03:50 AM
I love unplanned sets. I get to screw around and try new things, and see if they sounded ok or not :)
Just messed around and made this:

https://soundcloud.com/syncosity/well-be-losing-ourselves

Literally just popped into my head and I made it. Didn't come out too bad.

ATrain's giving away his secrets! I got nothing on Dice yet, if he has got a mix up somewhere I still haven't found it :ninja:

TIMMBO
03-31-2014, 10:34 AM
I'm struggling on how to upload lol
I've set up Dropbox on laptop
Named the mix as requested (timmbo v atrain battle mix) and uploaded it to Dropbox

Who or how do I then send it to the right person on here??

Noob

TIMMBO
03-31-2014, 10:46 AM
Today is my only day I could do my final mix.

A little rushed but still pretty pleased. Even though it's Friday deadline day my shifts would get in my way so had to just go for it.

I've attempted to send the mix but not sure if I've done it right!!!
Hope so

I'm shit with computers lol

diceallion
03-31-2014, 10:49 AM
Do we get rated on the quality of our train wrecks???

TIMMBO
03-31-2014, 10:52 AM
Never mind getting rated
Struggling to even get the bastard sent lol
Not a clue what I've done on Dropbox and if it's right

Will see once I get a message back from the dude we send them too

Mjay
03-31-2014, 10:56 AM
Not sure if this has been mentioned before but I think that the judge or judges shouldn't know what mix came from who, it is easy to prejudge someone before listening to a mix.

JonAvalon
03-31-2014, 11:01 AM
TIMMBO is confirmed

TIMMBO
03-31-2014, 11:01 AM
Oh yeh
I won't mention which mix is mine and so on

I've just followed the instructions
Labeled my mix as requested
Sent link to my mix
And eventually this thread

Just not sure if my link I sent my mix in actually is done right and works

Will soon find out !!!!

EDIT
just seen post above

;)

Dj-Bounce
03-31-2014, 11:06 AM
Go Timmbo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TheRabbitMonk
03-31-2014, 11:17 AM
i'm backing diceallion.

Go diceallion!

TIMMBO
03-31-2014, 11:28 AM
I'm looking forward to everyone's mixes
After all diceallion has gone through I'm really looking forward to his mix as well.

It's just a milestone for us all

:)

Mjay
03-31-2014, 11:40 AM
Good luck to all I'm looking forward to listening to you guys and see how yo do hahaha =D

TheRabbitMonk
03-31-2014, 12:55 PM
yea i'm only just playing good luck to everyone involved.

KLH
03-31-2014, 01:25 PM
TIMMBO is confirmed
Awesome! Rep!

Let's DO this!!!

DoomJockey
03-31-2014, 08:19 PM
Man, I'm just catching this thread. Is there still a vacancy? If so when is deadline?

Edit: Nevermind that. Finally read through all the posts and saw everybody was all partnered up. I'll catch the next one for sure!

diceallion
03-31-2014, 08:30 PM
Man, I'm just catching this thread. Is there still a vacancy? If so when is deadline?

Edit: Nevermind that. Finally read through all the posts and saw everybody was all partnered up. I'll catch the next one for sure!

Don't sweat DoomBro.. There will always be a next one...

I gotta say something here.. Even thou, I suck the bag, I gotta say I am having the time of my life. I'm sitting here listening to the 2 recordings Ive done, and I am so FN proud of myself, because I have finally come to do something I wanted most of my teenage life to all my adult life....

Bottom line... I am really listening to a mix I MADE!!!

niarta
03-31-2014, 08:46 PM
Don't sweat DoomBro.. There will always be a next one...

I gotta say something here.. Even thou, I suck the bag, I gotta say I am having the time of my life. I'm sitting here listening to the 2 recordings Ive done, and I am so FN proud of myself, because I have finally come to do something I wanted most of my teenage life to all my adult life....

Bottom line... I am really listening to a mix I MADE!!!

Nice man, glad to see you're enjoying it :tup:

TIMMBO
03-31-2014, 10:51 PM
Just spent the last half hour of my shift listening to my mix again and I'm reasonably happy with it.

Certainly is NOT my greatest mix ever but I was pushed for time but I feel for the few months I've been using the cdj's I've certainly progressed.

JonAvalon
03-31-2014, 11:25 PM
Just so i am aware, who is participating in this?

Vernski
03-31-2014, 11:27 PM
Just so i am aware, who is participating in this?
2 separate battles...

Timbo v Atrain

Dice v DJNicke

djnicke
04-01-2014, 02:32 AM
Bottom line... I am really listening to a mix I MADE!!![/B]

That's what it's all about mate! Good times!

I have a question.. so from what I read I just name my mix djnickevsdiceallion right?

Dj-Bounce
04-01-2014, 04:02 AM
yea i'm only just playing good luck to everyone involved.

Same. Also looking forward to hearing these.

Best of luck people.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

TIMMBO
04-01-2014, 09:14 AM
Yeh
djnicke-v-diceallion
And also put a link to this thread as well in your message.

diceallion
04-01-2014, 09:20 AM
Ok.. Cool

Sigma
04-01-2014, 09:25 AM
If diceallion's mix is no good I want that money back that I donated to his controller fund. :P

diceallion
04-01-2014, 11:24 AM
That's not nice man, LOL.

KLH
04-01-2014, 11:50 AM
That's real talk, Diceallion. Now submit that mix!

diceallion
04-01-2014, 11:59 AM
Crap... U guys are pissy today LOL , just joking.

TIMMBO
04-01-2014, 03:55 PM
Haha
Not long to go till deadline day

Looking forward to hearing the other 3 mixes

:)

Vernski
04-01-2014, 04:40 PM
I'm more excited about reading sigmas reviews and finding out which was dice's :ninja:

niarta
04-01-2014, 05:42 PM
Crap... U guys are pissy today LOL , just joking.

Everyone's really nice on here; if you screw up on DJF, you'll get a nice, helpful comment; at a gig, if you screw up big time, your reputation as a DJ is ruined.
Just sayin'.

diceallion
04-01-2014, 06:55 PM
I'm more excited about reading sigmas reviews and finding out which was dice's :ninja:

Oh fuck... LMAO... And it ain't helpin that we're doing his "favorite" genre ROFLMAO!!!!

diceallion
04-01-2014, 06:56 PM
Everyone's really nice on here; if you screw up on DJF, you'll get a nice, helpful comment; at a gig, if you screw up big time, your reputation as a DJ is ruined.
Just sayin'.

Yuuuuuuuuuup, and that's why I'm staying in my basement for at least..... Oh a long fuckin time.

niarta
04-01-2014, 07:24 PM
Yuuuuuuuuuup, and that's why I'm staying in my basement for at least..... Oh a long fuckin time.

Don't think that way man, just stay positive, keep your chin up, and practice.

Just play like no one's watching.

niarta
04-01-2014, 07:27 PM

Don't think that way man, just stay positive, keep your chin up, and practice.

Just play like no one's watching.

niarta
04-01-2014, 07:28 PM
Oops, double post. :P

JonAvalon
04-01-2014, 08:42 PM
ATrain is confirmed. Posting battle soon.

Battle link
http://www.djforums.com/forums/showthread.php?38580-ATrain-vs-TIMMBO-Noob-Battle

Baller95
04-01-2014, 08:47 PM
atrain is confirmed. Posting battle soon.

yeyeyeyeyeyeye! :D

diceallion
04-01-2014, 08:52 PM
oh shit.... going now!

JonAvalon
04-02-2014, 08:29 AM
djnicke is confirmed

Mjay
04-02-2014, 01:09 PM
I would like a battle soon!! hahaha

diceallion
04-02-2014, 09:42 PM
djnicke is confirmed

That leaves just 1 now to submit.

JonAvalon
04-03-2014, 09:46 PM
diceallion is confirmed, posting the battle soon.

Posted
http://www.djforums.com/forums/showthread.php?38671-djnicke-vs-diceallion-Noob-Battle

diceallion
04-03-2014, 09:51 PM
I just crapped my pants again....