PDA

View Full Version : So, apparently I'm a "Heavy Electro" type guy...

Aristotle
03-09-2014, 04:02 AM
It's taken me just about two weeks to narrow in on what it is I can enter into youtube or sound cloud to come up with what gives me the highest potential to hear sounds/tunes/mixes I like and it turns out to be "Heavy Electro".
Now obviously I can't shove everything into just that tin can but it seems to be the most "on" when it comes to searching and actually finding music I like.
Who knows, in a couple more days I will most likely discover that there is another name with more refinement for my taste.

I like a lot of different tunes, classic rock, new rock, top 40, heavy stuff like panterra, etc, even some country.
But as far as synthesizers and computer sounds go...seems to be heavy electro:)...for now:D

So just throwing it out there...who else likes "Heavy Electro" and what other tastes do you come from.
There were a couple good tunes posted in another electro thread so I know I am not the only one.
Thomas J - Drop the bomb is just the first tune that comes to mind.
Downloaded that and had it on my itunes for my workout today...it's the shit me likey.
Shit that makes me "want to go" and move the fuck forward:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WKN4_dOxio

Peeeeace.

Tomy
03-19-2014, 09:55 PM
I'd say i'm on the heavier side of electro although i like most styles of electronic dance music. My background before getting into dance was nu metal / rock. I used to play in bands etc as a bass player.