PDA

View Full Version : staton c314 m 304

Carlos
03-15-2012, 12:08 AM
got myself m304 and c 314. I wanna know if anyone has ever worked with these. I got 2 deck and mixer for $280 hopefully i saved some money.

djlotus
03-15-2012, 12:13 AM
I have a 304 for sale right now. Solid mixer. Only thing I don't like is the fader caps it comes with but these can be replaced. I also love the fact they used P&G for the faders. Sounds like a good deal to me.

Manu
03-15-2012, 06:26 AM
unfortunately I cannot resurrect the c314 thread from DjF 1.0
It had horrid reviews, mainly based on the poor reliability due to a batch of faulty condensers. You should open a thread before you make a purchase, not after. However, if they work properly and stay that way, then you made a good deal indeed.

Carlos
03-18-2012, 01:37 PM
they work great the guy i bought from had everything packaging manuals and cables boxes I feel a silly buying it now that i see that it got bad reviews it something to play with and I had to get started somewere im currently looking at a Stanton c 500 let me know if that's any better?

TooHypE
03-18-2012, 05:39 PM
unfortunately I cannot resurrect the c314 thread from DjF 1.0
It had horrid reviews, mainly based on the poor reliability due to a batch of faulty condensers. You should open a thread before you make a purchase, not after. However, if they work properly and stay that way, then you made a good deal indeed.

Just message bout Stanton being bought out by Gibson. (http://www.stantondj.com/news.html) on another thread. But have too agree those C.314 are wretched but if they work out for you then def a good deal. But personally I hate Stanton!! there awful tech support a freaking joke!!

danthedj
03-20-2012, 05:26 PM
I've had my C.314's for the past 4 years with no issues whatsoever. I really cant complain but wish i wouldve gone for cdj-200s at the time.

shepe
03-23-2012, 04:00 PM
Having owned the c314's I can say they where a reasonable deck to learn on, although as well as the power capacitor issue some where susceptible to I had issues with the cue/play buttons after a while that became really intermittent I by far wasn't the only one to have this as the thread mentioned above gave instructions on how to replace the tactile switches