PDA

View Full Version : Hidden company recordings founded

Deimos dnb
02-15-2014, 07:39 AM
On 16 January 2014 UK heavy drum and bass producer called Deimos has founded a new electronic label. Deimos, who lives in Liverpool, has decided to open the possibility of a world drum and bass talents such as Crawler from Portugal or J.Dahmer from Belgium, who has been found recently on Soundcloud. Label is called Hidden Company recordings and publishing on it is only for those, who pass Deimos' aptitude tests. Whether the label will be successful you can judge by the official teaser below, which presents J.Dahmer's music. This time it is darker, but sound is crowded progressive drum and bass. On the label you can expect even more commercial style as liquid etc.
In conclusion, I will add, that Deimos has begun professionally electronic music mastering, so that all applicants can expect a support in this way.
Hidden Company is hidden from the world without a future.

I have founded label Hidden Company especially for producers like J.Dahmer from Belgium, I have found him as an excellent producer and this is his very first release. Technological darkstep by Didier Verbeke aka J.Dahmer is going to destroy your electronic skulls 10.3.2014 by cyber violence from future called Dark World maxi single.
Music mastering has been done by Deimos mastering.
Yours sincerely Deimos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXVNLYatKgM

KLH
02-15-2014, 08:10 AM
Welcome to DJF, Deimos.

Deimos dnb
03-15-2014, 07:58 AM
Good morning angels, stop eat your breakfasts, stop drink your vodkas, stop smoke your joints, stop snort your cocaine.
A big big success for HC Recordings and our first release. J.Dahmer's tunes from his very first album Dark world has got together 2689 plays, 55 likes and only one dislike on DNBportal - Music since 17.2.2014. 161 plays and 8 likes on HC soundcloud since 10.3.2014. Press conference about the release has got 66 sharings already. Also in this occasion I wanna tell to you that my girlfriend Samantha Rone has got more than 1900 views on DnB portal (you can ask her on xhamster com). J.Dahmer breaks and Deimos kills via Hidden Company, you can ask your toilet.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiTVHCaxgdghF27pRjwxDLETem92sFEF