PDA

View Full Version : Top 40 I Wanna Dance with somebody / Levels Mashup | Whitney Houston v.s. Avicii

DJ Hi Def
02-05-2012, 03:40 PM
Frist real Mashup, Thoughts ?:rolleyes:

http://soundcloud.com/djhidef/i-wanna-dance-with-levels

moyo wilde
02-05-2012, 11:12 PM
i'd say you probably need to check the levels on whitney's vocals. she is getting drowned out by levels. maybe find a section of levels that is less busy. also your vocals track goes off beat.

DJ Hi Def
02-06-2012, 12:21 AM
i'd say you probably need to check the levels on whitney's vocals. she is getting drowned out by levels. maybe find a section of levels that is less busy. also your vocals track goes off beat.

yeah I'm going to re edit it before i play is live. but for a first time edit, i think i did pretty good

JuxtaPoser
02-06-2012, 04:25 AM
If you're gonna start making mashups and edits etc, it'd probably be worth buying Mixed In Key or spending some time reading up on music theory and learning how to work out keys yourself. There are some horrible clashes in here. Nice ideas though, keep at it :)

DJ Hi Def
02-06-2012, 08:24 AM
If you're gonna start making mashups and edits etc, it'd probably be worth buying Mixed In Key or spending some time reading up on music theory and learning how to work out keys yourself. There are some horrible clashes in here. Nice ideas though, keep at it :)

Thanks man