PDA

View Full Version : Pc crashes when using Mixtrack pro and Serato together??

Boarderlands
02-13-2014, 06:12 PM
Hello. not sure where to correctly post this question.

I'm experiencing some issues when i'm trying to use mu Numark Mixtrack pro II with Serato Dj.

When it's only Serato that's running, everything is fine, but as soon as i plug in my turntable my pc crashes and restarts. If i have pluged in the turntable, and not opened Serato, the pc runs like normal.

Also, none of the controllers function on my turntable. Everything but the pads is lit up, and does not turn of if i press the buttons.
It does come sound trough it when i run the sound test in windows.

I also tried running it trough MIDI-OX, but everything seems to be working just fine.

I have 916 GB free on my hard disk, so space should not be an issue. I have optimized everything, but still no difference..

Anyone have any idea what might be the reason, and what i can do to fix it?

Thank you

KLH
02-13-2014, 10:44 PM
Welcome to DJF!

By turntable, I assume you mean your controller. So when you plug in your controller when DJ is running, Windows crashes.

I assume that what matters is order. You have to load Windows, then turn on the controller, and then load DJ. Make sure you're using the latest drivers.

If that doesn't work and your Windows hasn't been reloaded in 9+ months, it's likely Windows. Backup your data and reinstall Windows. Reload your data and apps. Then retest DJ.