01-20-2014, 12:31 PM
:(((((((

Why not?

Marc S
01-20-2014, 01:52 PM
there was, its elsewhere now,

JackStalk
01-20-2014, 03:01 PM
I honestly wouldnt bother using it if we had one. It'd be full of noobs spamming "yo check out my new mix". We have one on my Subaru forum and I just got bored after a while

Marc S
01-20-2014, 03:33 PM
actually, the old flash chat (and the current one) has nothing like that, its a group of regulars, talking about djing is pretty taboo lol, in fact we talk about most things but, usually sport or cars or whatever,

alencr
01-20-2014, 04:01 PM
Well I would chat pretty much about anything :)

Baller95
01-20-2014, 04:35 PM
Admins should make a custom page and throw on the free version of addonchat. Should only take 5-10 minutes max.

DJA208
01-21-2014, 05:17 AM
Wouldn't putting a chat option reduce the discussion within the forum?

I think first things first, we need the inbox limit space sorting out! :P

Marc S
01-21-2014, 07:06 AM
there is a chat ;) ya'll just havent found it :whistle:

and it doesnt reduce forum activity, because like i said, djing talk is pretty taboo in there.

Baller95
01-21-2014, 09:07 AM
I think first things first, we need the inbox limit space sorting out! :P

:stupid:

alencr
01-21-2014, 10:37 AM
:D
10chars

Adzm00
10-23-2014, 11:32 AM
there is a chat ;) ya'll just havent found it :whistle:

and it doesnt reduce forum activity, because like i said, djing talk is pretty taboo in there.

Needs a link to it, and if it is IRC based or something it needs an app.

Mostly because I am doing lots of overtime at the moment and I need something to pass the time.

Marc S
10-23-2014, 11:35 AM
link's wouldnt work, it's invite only, and i'm not in charge of the invites, it's not IRC, its through Faceache.

Adzm00
10-23-2014, 12:41 PM
The problem with that is my work browser is so piss poor and out of date it struggles with FB chat.

Marc S
10-23-2014, 01:11 PM
you didnt have an invite anyway :P

Adzm00
10-23-2014, 01:20 PM
Motherfuckers :(

MixStatic99
10-30-2014, 10:22 PM
Motherfuckers :(

Adzm00,

Sup, from the door let me be clear. I have no beef with you.

Shout to the Moderators in charge of monitoring Explicit Language on the boards. So I have recently joined this DJ forum. Thus far I think the forum rocks! The information here is very helpful and I have had some very positive and helpful replies. I most definitely would recommend the forum to any of my friends.

My only gripe, which is not a huge one. So as I am new to the forum, I posted a couple of threads or replies to threads that had some explicit language. I received a PM about my Explicit Language within my posts. I had no problem with the PM. The moderator was professional and brought to my attention in a respectable manor that I need to be more mindful about my posts with foul language. I owned up to my wrong doing and took the time to go back and edit the posts that had explicit language within them.

When I first joined the forum, I honestly didn't think about how some people might be offended by the language. I also didn't think about the fact that there are young DJ's on the boards either teens or younger who may be trying to get useful information. Obviously not a good thing for these young ones to be reading.

So once again, I owned up to my wrong doing, and analyzed myself and my actions of what they were. I can look in the mirror and say I should have been more mindful about some of the language I wrote in my posts.

I bring all this to everyones attention to say while I respect these rules and agree with them, I also feel that everyone needs to abide by these rules. If I am gonna be sent Pm's about my explicit language then I would expect others get told about themselves as well.

Adzm00, it was not my intent to start any issues with you or necessarily throw you under the bus. It just so happens that I came across this thread and was reading and saw your post. I had to call it like I see it. Not sure if members with 5 stars or 3000 plus posts get special priviledges around here? Just had to bring this to the attention as forum rules should be followed by everyone.

At the end of the day, what's good for the Goose is good for the Gander.

That's all I have. MixStatic99

ben mills
11-06-2014, 02:52 PM
a/s/l?

Adzm00
11-07-2014, 06:13 AM
Beef? Racist.

I dunno why you are getting PMs. Are you sure it is from the MODs or just someone whining about it because in general bad language isn't really something that is censored.

Jamie D Music
01-08-2015, 05:15 PM
I miss the days of the AOL international chat rooms I used to go on every night in the late 90's. It was my families first PC with a 56k modem and I was on so often it sparked up a few *******s in particular one with someone called Symone from North Carolina. We would spend hours everynight talking online or sometimes by phone (so I knew it wasn't a weirdo bloke :D) I'll always regret not visiting her. [fade up Renée & Renato]

Chat rooms can be great fun but when your in a room with 300 other people from every country it can take some skill to 'jump in' and be able to follow all the conversations going on which is what the AOL international rooms were like. theadulthub.com has some interesting chat rooms which can get busy but it's not a site for the feint hearted.