PDA

View Full Version : Toronto DJF Gig 2014

TrueWind
01-16-2014, 12:20 PM
Alright Guys,

Hope all of you had a great X-mas break as well as NYE.

I am creating this thread separate from the other thread, because well, the other went nowhere.... lol...

Anyways, the plan is the following: I got a connection with a small venue in the heart of Little Italy, max capacity 70 people, The event should / would take place in february.

We need DJ's that would a) wanna play here (lol) and b) be able to bring peeps to fill the venue.

If the first event goes well, I was told that the manager could bring forth sponsors like Jagger Meiseter, etc...

So is Any1 really interested? We MUST have a face to face meeting... how Does THIS Sunday (Jan 19) sound for everyone?

recess
01-24-2014, 12:43 AM
Would love to get involved more when im back in toronto!

deathsupport
01-30-2014, 11:31 AM
Just seeing this thread. Could something be planned for reading week?

TrueWind
02-02-2014, 09:23 PM
Just seeing this thread. Could something be planned for reading week?

I am not sure if we have enough time for it.... People dont seem interested, so i ditched this idea, and instead ended up working on consoli****** my spot @ Mana Bar here in toronto

drzinc
03-02-2014, 05:01 PM
I am interested in any DJF GTA get together gig. I can supply a killer system (good for a crowd of 8 to 9 hundred) so lets do it for real this year.

Dj_Buc
03-06-2014, 09:39 AM
I am interested in any DJF GTA get together gig. I can supply a killer system (good for a crowd of 8 to 9 hundred) so lets do it for real this year.

I would be very interested in setting up a night. If you like pm me and we can exchange info.

hoff
03-07-2014, 02:21 AM
if there's a time this summer (after april) im fuckin d. This year got way busier than expected. Graduating at the end of April and free to get real involved in a tdot gig.

drzinc
04-14-2014, 03:26 PM
OK guys here3 is a club that can be had for a great price... I may go see it this weekend and let you know how much and other details. If we charge $5 dollars entrance and fill the place we can break even and have some fun spinning some tunes. I can suply the sound no problem just bring you decks or controller and tunes.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-entertainment/city-of-toronto/cozy-and-beautiful-night-club-for-rent/569702206

Baller95
04-14-2014, 04:59 PM
I'm down! Let us know what's it's like after you check it out :tup: