PDA

View Full Version : you must spread reputation around before giving it to vernski

Sedna
01-09-2014, 01:39 AM
you must spread reputation around before giving it to vernski

Vernski
02-06-2014, 09:01 PM
Gimmy some reppy rep reppy... :lol:

ChrisHynds
02-07-2014, 12:19 AM
you must spread reputation around before giving it to vernski

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U34xsSZ5PA

deathsupport
02-07-2014, 01:35 PM
Vernski joined half a year later than me and has triple my post count. Buddy's gotta slow down... or I gotta step my game up.
Sedna you're in a similar boat. Stop slacking.

Delta V
02-07-2014, 05:43 PM
Lol Sedna's post count is 420.

Vernski
02-07-2014, 07:41 PM
Vernski joined half a year later than me and has triple my post count. Buddy's gotta slow down... or I gotta step my game up.
Sedna you're in a similar boat. Stop slacking.`

Haha, I'm just an old fuddy-duddy with too much spare time after work or during work....:lol:

Lol Sedna's post count is 420.
:err: Delta is teasing Sedna's post count........Delta v: 339 - Sedna 420.......:lol:

Sedna
02-09-2014, 08:50 PM
I contemplated making a new account and never posting on Sedna again after I hit 420. Then I realized that's retarded and I should kill myself.

Also, I'm pretty sure I had like 1200 posts before DJF died the first time.

Vernski
02-11-2014, 07:45 AM
SHADY DEPTHS OF SPAM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPAaE71wnS2ZV00II6dml1s-2j_QySm8tryxCcCngemlNZpmeIZA

PRESENTED TO YOU BY CHRIS "PORK-CHOP" HYNDS

Thanks for resurrecting the sanctuary :lol:

I must spread some more spam...I mean rep before I can rep you again :tup:

Vernski
02-11-2014, 08:26 AM
I kinda feel like this thread may become dumping ground for random-semi-related-trance-talk.....I like it :D

So in other news.....

I was in a music punishment zone today, I started a new job and I'm working with about 8 other chefs. So there's 4 different sub-kitchens and three of them had different styles of music all playing over on and other.

So the playlist was....
Pink
Guy Sebastian
Nickelback
Nicky menage or whatever the fuck
More Nickleback
Shania Twain
More pop dribble :puke:

From the other rooms, there was a filtering of R&B and somewhere else some Michael Jackson.....:banghead:

It was so bad that I started to tell myself that when a few the industrial oven's alarms were going off, it kind sounded like trance music :lol:

Seriously need to dock my iphone first tomorrow....I won't survive if it continues like today :facepalm: