PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an intro song

Alex Drewell
11-30-2013, 06:57 AM
So, I will be playing at New Year's Eve at a gig in my town, and I want to make the best show possible. I am looking for an intro track, as I saw every producer/DJ has an epic intro song (for example, Hardwell's orchestral edit of Spaceman, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike's awesome intro song at Tomorrowland 2013, not released yet unfortunately), and I can't find one. I thought I might start with a XX - Intro mashup (such as Project T or something), but the song is already overused...I hope you fellow DJ's can help me! :D

BackFire DJ
12-01-2013, 03:16 PM
I could def. cook something up for you, but i would like something in return (if you catch my drift) ;)

JackStalk
12-02-2013, 10:28 AM
This is my personal favorite. I don't use it that often, but I think it's a good big-room progressive house opener.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuiLzP1hZAg

borrow
12-02-2013, 04:42 PM
This is my personal favorite. I don't use it that often, but I think it's a good big-room progressive house opener.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuiLzP1hZAg

Look thats out of key.

JackStalk
12-02-2013, 05:07 PM
Look thats out of key.

It's actually not. Southern Sun was written in E minor/C Major, and Epic is in E Minor. Nice try, thanks for playing.

borrow
12-02-2013, 05:47 PM
It's actually not. Southern Sun was written in E minor/C Major, and Epic is in E Minor. Nice try, thanks for playing.

the mess is Amin, Epic Emin & Southern Sun Bmin how is that not out of key. Also lissen to the vocals over the drop out of key.

GG

JackStalk
12-02-2013, 06:33 PM
the mess is Amin, Epic Emin & Southern Sun Bmin how is that not out of key. Also lissen to the vocals over the drop out of key.

GG

IT sounds better than your mashup :x

borrow
12-03-2013, 03:36 AM
Lol u kidding me, the drops volume is way lower then the build/break. The vocals over the drop are way out of key...

And Idk, what you mean with my mashup.

GG, just say GG 2

Dj Elite
04-15-2014, 04:00 AM
GG, just say GG 2

Lol. Its 2am and here I am reading this.