PDA

View Full Version : Ecler Nuo 4.0 FS/Swap UK

djlukewathey
03-08-2012, 05:56 AM
ok guys well this is something iv been weighing up for sometime im considering selling/swapping my ecler nuo4.0...

for some reason theres not alot sold in the uk on gumtree or ebay so not sure what they sell for...

i paid £500 from soundbase in manchester 6 months ago (still got the receipt)

has the box and manual and is in imaculate condition with not a mark on it...

im after a mixer with effects and must be a 4 channel

i was considering trading for a xone 42

so if your intrested hit me with your mixers

in terms of price i will start with im looking for £375.

i will add pics when i get home from work.

Im based in manchester also

djlukewathey
03-08-2012, 11:49 AM
iv also been looking at pioneer djm600s which i would consider a swap for depending on condition and age...

Spheric El
08-04-2017, 01:32 PM
Hey hello DJLukeWathey !
First time post and visit here. I am looking for a mixer of this spec and it led me here.
I'm from Liverpool and travel to Stockport regular. Next visit end of August but can be sooner.
Is your mixer still available ....?

Edit : Oh deer what a div ,I've just looked at the age of your post. I didn't know the mixer was that old.
Still would be nice to here from you with any thoughts how it went (or still is *dream* ).

Baller95
08-05-2017, 07:33 AM
Edit : Oh deer what a div ,I've just looked at the age of your post. I didn't know the mixer was that old.
Still would be nice to here from you with any thoughts how it went (or still is *dream* ).

Yeah this thread is 5 years old and the last time djlukewathey visited this site was last year so I'm not sure if you're going to get a response any time soon lol.

light-o-matic
08-05-2017, 08:22 AM
If he traded a Nuo 4.0 for a DJM600 he's a real dummy.

Spheric El
08-05-2017, 08:24 AM
:)
Thanks Baller95
Been enjoying the place anyway ,having a look around.

Spheric El
08-05-2017, 08:28 AM
:)
Thanks Baller95 (edit -oh and light-o-matic - didn't see your post at first )
Been enjoying the place anyway ,having a look around.