PDA

View Full Version : Have a Reason question? ASK AWAY!!!

Ignotus
03-07-2012, 08:03 PM
This is where you ask, share and look for help for all your Reason questions, i will do my best to help, and if there are any other Reason geeks out there join the party and help the new guys learn how powerful of a program this really is!

thehadgi
03-07-2012, 08:04 PM
Ahh yes it's back:teef:

Ignotus
03-07-2012, 08:07 PM
Ahh yes it's back:teef:

one thing at a time :)

mostapha
03-07-2012, 10:16 PM
I actually had a question, but I forgot what I thought was weird about it. Something about the difference b/t a Mix Channel and an Audio Track and why they were separate…because it made it confusing to record off a virtual sound card.

I am probably going to be at least lurking here a lot, though…Reason has the best DAW meters I've seen by a wide margin.

Ignotus
03-08-2012, 03:00 PM
I actually had a question, but I forgot what I thought was weird about it. Something about the difference b/t a Mix Channel and an Audio Track and why they were separate…because it made it confusing to record off a virtual sound card.

I am probably going to be at least lurking here a lot, though…Reason has the best DAW meters I've seen by a wide margin.

if im reading this right, you mean the volume on the main mixer vs the volume on the rack devices?

m00n
03-08-2012, 08:42 PM
Is there any sites yall could recommend me on Reasons midi mapping?? I'm trying to find a way to get LED feedback for my Livid CNTRLR on say the Redrum or Thor sequencers..

Ignotus
03-08-2012, 09:09 PM
Is there any sites yall could recommend me on Reasons midi mapping?? I'm trying to find a way to get LED feedback for my Livid CNTRLR on say the Redrum or Thor sequencers..

i really dont, i just use a standard midi board. the Axiom 25, dont really mess with the drum pads and such though

mostapha
03-09-2012, 02:15 PM
if im reading this right, you mean the volume on the main mixer vs the volume on the rack devices?

Nothing to do with volume. I couldn't figure out what the difference was between a Mix Channel and an Audio Track. I figured it out. Weird name choices.

Just Adam
03-09-2012, 02:47 PM
Can I Rewire reason with Cucko's Reaper? If so, how? I know its not just a Reason question, but Ive been having a hard time. I was able to do it successfully with Pro Tools, and I "supposed" to be able to do it with Reaper. K thanks!

Ignotus
03-09-2012, 04:09 PM
like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOHSso9gagY

Just Adam
03-12-2012, 12:37 PM
Egggsactly, thanks, that one i/o config is what i was missing

Ignotus
03-12-2012, 11:36 PM
Egggsactly, thanks, that one i/o config is what i was missing

glad to help mate :)