PDA

View Full Version : Vestax 05 Pro IV - Anyone here got one?

Sigma
03-07-2012, 01:58 PM
If so, what do you think of it? What are some of the pros and cons?

bflat
03-08-2012, 10:24 PM
As a current owner of an 05ProIII, I really would like to try this one out, but I can't seem to find any stores with a demo unit. Also, I'm looking for a 4 channel mixer these days.

My inner Vestax fanboy yearns for this, however.

TrueWind
04-23-2012, 03:39 PM
I got one, and it is an amazing mixer. The Fader is VERY smooth. Also the fact that you can completely adjust the contour of both line fader, crossfaders, have reverse switches for all 3, and the lag time adjustment (adjusting the cut in time on both sides INDEPENDENTLY) is Very Good!

The Eq's are decent, the metering system is top notch, and the fact that it has midi buttons and 2 encoders is quite good for any DVS...

Also the large amount of inputs and the "DVS Box" system it has allows for units like serato (especially the SL-1) to avoid having the 3rd extra wire for thruu connections.

spicaly
04-23-2012, 05:29 PM
I have one as well... great scratch mixer and works pretty well thru serato via usb.... i notice little quirks here and there though, like the level meter showing a signal present sometimes when nothing is hooked up, but all in all very happy

PONTUS.2
04-27-2012, 03:29 AM
ha was going to post this topic. good to see it being nice.

Dj_4-$hure
05-07-2012, 05:25 PM
It's my dream mixer, looks like the ferrari of mixers:love: