PDA

View Full Version : dynamic playlist or player that can play songs or groups of songs by time of day

matt2k12
10-02-2013, 12:20 AM
hello all,

i'm not a dj but bar owner and im looking for a player or plugin or app that allows a person to play specific blocks of songs (randomly) at certain times of day. our bar has the sunset falling thru with some interesting architecture that brings the place from classic to modern as the night goes dark. so i want to play classical and instrumentals for a certain time and then i want to play folksy acoustic type stuff at another time and then i want to play modern rock and rap at a later time. but i dont want to keep selecting playlists. its ok if i have to turn the app on and off each day but not to change playlists at each time slot.

maybe there is no program or software that can do this yet. but if you have heard of anything on any device or operating system please let me know.

thank you all for any help in advance

matt

Skasja
10-02-2013, 01:17 AM
You might want to search for radio scheduling software or radio automation software. It's been several years since I last did anything with it, so can't give you specific names. Google is your friend...

matt2k12
10-02-2013, 01:43 AM
You might want to search for radio scheduling software or radio automation software. It's been several years since I last did anything with it, so can't give you specific names. Google is your friend...

thank you for giving me the appropriate search terms as opposed to my own. i found this program Sprintbit... does anyone have any experience using it? https://www.sprintbit.us/index.php?l=product_detail&p=5