PDA

View Full Version : Long & McQuade Basement sale

Mark_Spit
09-18-2013, 08:12 AM
Thought I should give you guys a heads up for their annual sale this weekend (Sept. 20 - 21). They usually have killer deals on a bunch of stuff. Even if you;'re out of town it's worth the drive for it. Just get there early!
I'm taking the day off :P

Almost forgot - It's only at the Bloor and Ossington location

(I didn't post this in the "deals thread" because I wanted to make sure everybody saw this.)

akswun
09-18-2013, 08:29 PM
Damn I wanna go but I'm djing the brother-in-laws wedding. I'll be picking up my rentals from the L&M at scarborough. I've been meaning to hit up their sale for a few years now. They usually do it twice a year. I used to stop at that L&M every two weeks after getting a hair cut down the street. Their DJ section is meh. Wonder what they have up for grabs.... would love a KRK sub.

Mark_Spit
09-21-2013, 12:18 AM
I came away dissapointed. I went hoping I could score a KP3 and a pair of AKG k181's for a good deal but the only KP3 they had was $299 used and they didn't even have the AKG's on sale. I ended just grabbing the headphones for regular price and called it a day.

They did have Stanton Str8-150's for $299 which I thought wasn't too bad.

akswun
09-23-2013, 01:32 PM
I came away dissapointed. I went hoping I could score a KP3 and a pair of AKG k181's for a good deal but the only KP3 they had was $299 used and they didn't even have the AKG's on sale. I ended just grabbing the headphones for regular price and called it a day.

They did have Stanton Str8-150's for $299 which I thought wasn't too bad.

thats a steal for that price. Was at L&M in Scarborough on saturday and they had a pretty mint DJM909 for 600$.