PDA

View Full Version : Hello DJF

TaylorK
03-05-2012, 05:30 PM
Hey

Just come across this web site and thought illed check it out, ill tell you a bit about my self and why I'm here. I'm 23, been into house music the last 2-3 years and started to learn how to mix just over a year ago, Im not very confident in my mixing and don't really get much feed back im more off a bedroom dj, im here to see if i could get tips and possibly feed back on my mix's so i can improve and then look for a few sets out and about. I learned the basics of mixing from a friend of mine who Djs out in ibiza but he is now into hot cues and yeah hot cue mixing is good but i just don't like it, might be because i cant do it lol. I have a soundcloud account with a couple off mixes on it, granted the first one i uploaded is not the best,

My Dj name is Taylor.K, My pals think i should be called Special.K, any feed back on that?? lol
I mix on pioneer mk3 1000s but have a rather pants numark mixer. Any feedback/advice is good... good or bad,

Thanks

http://soundcloud.com/kizztay

DennisBdrmDJ 2.0
03-05-2012, 06:48 PM
how about,DJ Taylor "Special" K.:D Welcome to the DJ Forum.:) while you're here,check out the "mix submissions" thread.

TaylorK
03-06-2012, 03:52 AM
Like it ;)