PDA

View Full Version : DJ City

TechONE
03-04-2012, 11:40 PM
Do you use it?
Do you like their selection compared to competitors?
Price?

Theres just a few songs I can never seem to find that I want that they have, so I'm thinking of subscribing.
It seems like a worthy investment.

Thoughts?

DJNR
03-04-2012, 11:45 PM
Do you use it? - I used to. I switched genres since then.
Do you like their selection compared to competitors? - It was pretty good. They had a pretty large collection of remixes and originals. Coming from 8th wonder, DJCity had more to offer.
Price? - I thought it was worth it. It comes down to how many tracks you really get from them I suppose.

djkvg
03-04-2012, 11:53 PM
Do you use it?
Do you like their selection compared to competitors?
Price?

Theres just a few songs I can never seem to find that I want that they have, so I'm thinking of subscribing.
It seems like a worthy investment.

Thoughts?

Do you use it? Yuppppp. been using it for 2 years!
Do you like their selection compared to competitors? Never used any other pools and don't plan to. Djcity gives me what i want.
Price? I don't think its pricey at all. its a lot better than buying each track. Plus they offer intros, remixes, instrumentals, and acapellas. Also different DJ tools, so i think it is totally worth its price.

If you're deciding on getting it, just get it. you won't be sorry. That is if you mix top40. If you don't then maybe it isn't a great choice. It has a lot of electronic music selection too, but just not as much as top40.

Sam Whitman
03-05-2012, 12:29 AM
I love it I highly recommend it.

m00n
03-05-2012, 06:42 AM
Same here.. Been a part for about 6 months now and love it. It's always the first place I check. Plus I just got some headphones and a couple records for cheap from them also. Great place, well worth the money.

NickJames
03-05-2012, 08:10 AM
I have in the past but I have switched completely to ZipDJ now.

See this thread: ZipDJ vs DJCity (Pop/Remix Selection) (http://www.djforums.com/forums/showthread.php?1081-ZipDJ-vs-DJCity-(Pop-Remix-Selection))

Lost Connection
03-05-2012, 09:51 AM
I have in the past but I have switched completely to ZipDJ now.

See this thread: ZipDJ vs DJCity (Pop/Remix Selection) (http://www.djforums.com/forums/showthread.php?1081-ZipDJ-vs-DJCity-(Pop-Remix-Selection))

ZipDJ :tup:

I used djcity for a while to try it out and came back to using zipdj.

funkyfresh
03-05-2012, 10:24 AM
djcity has an iphone app now which is pretty useful to preview, rate and queue for later DL