PDA

View Full Version : Online Radio station seeks DJ's and Promotions manager

Inkster
08-22-2013, 06:44 PM
Come check us out inked-radio.com... If you want to DJ at our station just register on the sight and send a email to inksterdj@yahoo.com We are also looking for a promotions manager who will bring listeners to our station..come join our team.

Unknown DJ
08-22-2013, 06:51 PM
How much are you paying?

Inkster
08-22-2013, 06:59 PM
djing online doesnt pay..its a fun hobby..... even on FM radio DJIng you dont do it to make alot of money you do it because you want to.

Adzm00
08-22-2013, 06:59 PM
How many listeners do you get on average?

Sigma
08-22-2013, 07:02 PM
How much are you paying?
Dood.

If that's the first thing you asked me if I was the OP, I'd say "this shit ain't for you".

Inkster
08-22-2013, 07:17 PM
Well we are a few months old..but we just switched to our own server...The listner count is on the main page..just go to inked-radio.com and check us out...I dont hold anything back..we run shoutcast 2 with sc trans..so its top notch...we are just over a week old on our own server..so we dont have to deal with a hosting service..we host ourselves..The site has 1300 arcade games, and is like a leader board and you can challenge each other, status updates sort of like face book, and a call in number for song requests, listeners can text or call and leave a voicemail for song requests..... its like no other online radio station, I have been doing this for a few years..we have openings right now but we are filling up...so please check us out..and see for yourselves..DJ's communicate with each other thru skype and teamspeak... We are a no drama station, and we stand behind that...

Inkster
08-22-2013, 07:28 PM
We would like some over sea DJ's