PDA

View Full Version : Did the Bouquet Toss 4 Times!

Sween
03-04-2012, 08:59 AM
Thanks to the photographer... yesterday's wedding. Good thing I have a looped version of "Girls Just Wanna..." because it looped three times!

Toss #1 - 1,2,3! Hits chandelier... Okay, valid do over.

Toss #2 - Bride throws without waiting for the count... Photographer misses the shot. Asks me to do over (Never happened to me before).

Toss #3 - 1,2,3! Different girls catches it... Photographer turns to me and says "my card was full I missed it again, can we do it over?" WTF??!! I turned to him and actually said "Are you serious??!!" and I think it went over the mic... because people were laughing.

Photographer runs off to get new card from his bag behind the stage... leaving everyone hanging on the dance floor.

Toss #4 - Was a success... and luckily the same girl who caught toss #2.

Now I just thought it was totally unprofessional. I pulled it off. It was obvious to everyone it was his fault. I kept saying "oh, we really want a photo of this, so let's try that one more time.

RodneyL
03-04-2012, 09:12 AM
Sounds like a pretty incompetent photographer :freak:

DJMC
03-04-2012, 11:12 AM
Can't you play another song when the first one runs out?

I'd have "Ladies Night" (Kool & The Gang) or "Bad Girls" (Donna Summer) cued up and ready to play when GJWHF ended.....

djshawn
03-04-2012, 11:33 AM

I'd have "Ladies Night" (Kool & The Gang) or "Bad Girls" (Donna Summer) cued up and ready to play when GJWHF ended.....

How about "The Theme From Mission Impossible"LOL

Sween
03-04-2012, 03:25 PM

Not when I'm on the middle of the dance floor and not behind my booth.